Media/Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

haha those are awesome :grin: thanks for sharing. I will update the list later.

Edit1:
Signatures now have their own post> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284936.msg7870741.html#msg7870741

I have a request.
I need a intro for Perisno youtube videos. If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm!

Edit1:
Anyway, here is a 0.75 dev. overview. Went longer then I wanted, but that's usually how it goes. Enjoy

My adventure so far:

Started as dwarf then i broke away and took longbeard keep.

They want longbeard keep back i think.....

The besiegers retreat after a couple waves, I take advantage of the weak armys and take Dwallnor

Married Sivertheil

Recovered my army then took Karnoth. (Siege is broken, about 80% of my men got caught at the entrance and couldnt go up the stairs)

Finished the dwarfs off. Now to focus on Dahara

PS:Click on the pics to enlarge them.

Having fun with the mod  :twisted: Great Job to the Dev team and Mel

Hey, if anyone can get some really nice looking cinematic screenshots for me, I would be in eternal debt. Figured it'd be nice to have some good-looking cinematic screenshots as a showcase on our ModDB profile.

So if anyone can fetch me some lovely screenshots, then I'll hop onto the ModDB page and upload them.

(+10 points for no UI and HUD)
(+10 points for shaders)

Example:
mb68.jpg

Kind of like this, but without the HUD, and preferably with some nice-looking shaders.

65BFE3B38EDC8CC7C69FDD21B258561E9FA29593
Headshot across the map, full gallop :grin: Try to top that guys :>  :twisted:

83983E785592DA914412EF6F981BFEC30F67AC8F
All that dosh ...  :shock: :mrgreen: :iamamoron:

3A5AC7F6E9B08856B3EB32C50E20B491A362300C
And my glorious party minus heroes who are scouting factions at the moment :>

C031C228D5E97D89698B8DD15E0060444BD256BE
And future queen of Perisno ( and god willing wife to that elven princess :> - i just have to suck it up to her enough ).

Hello all.

I started a let's play on this mod some time ago amd just thought of posting the first episode of Perisno 0.75 on this topic.

Hope you will enjoy.
Dailyfix

Dailyfix said:
Hello all.

I started a let's play on this mod some time ago amd just thought of posting the first episode of Perisno 0.75 on this topic.

Hope you will enjoy.
Dailyfix

Hey, nice to see you around here :smile:
Updated OP with your info.

Michadr said:
Dailyfix said:
Hello all.

Hope you will enjoy.
Dailyfix

Hey, nice to see you around here :smile:

Updated OP with your info.

Thank you very much, i should have thought abouth this sooner

Once upon a time an elf adventurer called Galtharon got tired of hunting for bandits and beasts, then arrived by the winter, and pledged allegiance for the Redwood Nation. His past was never told to him, he even never knew that his father was a bluehood elf.

DCQ2RBM.jpg

Fighting as a skilled archer, soon he became a feared warrior and commander, causing many troubles to his enemies. The Redwood folk was proud of him, and Queen Arlinda considered him one of her trusted vassals...

jDcWOEG.jpg
Co8QtiD.jpg

Fighting to almost dead, even a deadly arrow in his heart coudn't stop him.

bRTSBlP.jpg

And one day, at the top of his bright, he met, in a dark corner of a tavern in Forniron, a sorrowful Bluehood elf that told him his history and how the Redwood nation ruler was not that kindly as he was thinking... and then he was told his history, his father were slain by Queen Arlinda's husband, that didn't survived either. His mother was missing, and he grown up by the cares of some kindly poor farmers near Elsinore. After some months, Galtharon became to distrust his liege, and the argues between the two became more and more violent... until the day Galtharon was punished by not receiving a castle that he conquered with his own hands and his group of trusted elite warriors. Queen Arlinda's treason was too unbearable and painful, and despite the friendships he made while under her vassalage, he gathered his army, said goodbye to his friends...

P6JStOU.jpg

...and got his revenge.  :smile:

RmHY5Nz.jpg

Now he is known as the Redwood nightmare, a dark knight that rules under the banners of the Bluehood nation, pursuing and destroying every Redwood affiliate that crosses his path or enters the Kingdom of the Bluehood Revenge...

Lv6lJL4.jpg

His mind tells him to eliminate the entire Redwood faction, but his heart has a tender spot that tells him to leave the survivors of this once glorious faction with their properties and castles. What he most fears is to make the same mistake his old liege once did...

JoãoGabriel said:
Once upon a time an elf adventurer called Galtharon got tired of hunting for bandits and beasts, then arrived by the winter, and pledged allegiance for the Redwood Nation. His past was never told to him, he even never knew that his father was a bluehood elf.

DCQ2RBM.jpg

Fighting as a skilled archer, soon he became a feared warrior and commander, causing many troubles to his enemies. The Redwood folk was proud of him, and Queen Arlinda considered him one of her trusted vassals...

jDcWOEG.jpg
Co8QtiD.jpg

Fighting to almost dead, even a deadly arrow in his heart coudn't stop him.

bRTSBlP.jpg

And one day, at the top of his bright, he met, in a dark corner of a tavern in Forniron, a sorrowful Bluehood elf that told him his history and how the Redwood nation ruler was not that kindly as he was thinking... and then he was told his history, his father were slain by Queen Arlinda's husband, that didn't survived either. His mother was missing, and he grown up by the cares of some kindly poor farmers near Elsinore. After some months, Galtharon became to distrust his liege, and the argues between the two became more and more violent... until the day Galtharon was punished by not receiving a castle that he conquered with his own hands and his group of trusted elite warriors. Queen Arlinda's treason was too unbearable and painful, and despite the friendships he made while under her vassalage, he gathered his army, said goodbye to his friends...

P6JStOU.jpg

...and got his revenge.  :smile:

RmHY5Nz.jpg

Now he is known as the Redwood nightmare, a dark knight that rules under the banners of the Bluehood nation, pursuing and destroying every Redwood affiliate that crosses his path or enters the Kingdom of the Bluehood Revenge...

Lv6lJL4.jpg

His mind tells him to eliminate the entire Redwood faction, but his heart has a tender spot that tells him to leave the survivors of this once glorious faction with their properties and castles. What he most fears is to make the same mistake his old liege once did...

Wow, this is amazing Joao.

Seven minute(ish) video of a simple tip in leveling vassals in Perisno and other mods.

Things to note:

I use this mostly to level up my Wife (as seen in the video) in Perisno so that she can be a better leader but you can also use this to level your loyal vassals but it is mostly unnecessary due to their already high levels/stats.

Perisno allows you to talk to your vassals that were originally companions so you do not have to do this to level them up. (Stated near the end of the video)

To my knowledge this works with every M&B: Warband mod, so it can be useful for mods that do not allow you to level companions that become vassals.

I do not know if it is possible to change armor by doing this and I highly recommend that you do not try it unless you know what you are doing else you risk doing damage to your game.

I am not fault if you choose to go beyond my instructions and mess something up.

Episode 4 of 0.76 Pre-Release

all feedback greatly appreciated i want to make sure this is going to be the best Lets play out there

Hello, me and a friend are making a fanart of the Zann dynasty, it is almost done and it looks very cool, there is any chance of it being added in the next release?

Gukpard said:
Hello, me and a friend are making a fanart of the Zann dynasty, it is almost done and it looks very cool, there is any chance of it being added in the next release?

Usually the art comes from internal developer associates, and is selected by Michadr.  Also it is dangerous to accept fan art from strangers due to a high
risk the artwork is unauthorized.  That said, the main reason for it not making into .76 is it' in final test and not likely to change if a problem isn't found today.
Anyway you should PM it to Michadr and I to have any chance to include it.  We absolutely cannot promise to use art we have not seen.

- GS

Back
Top Bottom