A thank you to the Perisno team

Users who are viewing this thread

Jarl_Krim

Regular
I wanted to say thank you to the Dev team of Perisno and everyone involved in it's creation. I won't go into detail, but I've had a bit of a rough time in life lately. The world you've created is fascinating. All the factions are interesting, all the units have cool designs, the map is very well done and well, so is everything. I love what you guys have created and that enough deserves a thank you. But now that I've been beaten down by the world and need a moment of respite to reset my mind and come at things with a fresh perspective, Perisno is what I dive into and lose myself and let the real world fade away if only for a moment. And it truly has helped me handle the things I've been going through and now that I've made it out the other side of said things it felt necessary to thank those who inadvertently helped me. Keep doing what you guys do and I wish you all the best.

I want to offer my late thanks too.  Mods as grand as this one take a lot of time and effort to make.  Without your contributions, M&B:Warband would not be the game it is.  Keep up the good work.

imma toss my thanks into the pile as well. the perisno mod is definitely my fav mount and blade mod. its very enjoyable and i hope to someday see a version on mount and blade 2 when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom