Dead mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Somewhatpro

Since Docm seems to have left, does that mean this is a dead mod?

What do you mean he left? And anyway, it's single-player, so it'll still be entertainment for years to come. If the updates are over, I'll be upset, but it will still be the same wonderful experience, with or without the occasional polishes and fixes.

Although retired would imply that someone is done working, he might still come back and update it. But if I recall correctly, he really doesn't have any time on his hands.

"Retired" only means - you are finished working for somebody else.
The work never stops.
[And, if you're also married ...]

DARoot

Vraelomon said:
Although retired would imply that someone is done working, he might still come back and update it. But if I recall correctly, he really doesn't have any time on his hands.

Not now, at least. If he said we wouldn't be getting any updates before Easter, it implies we'll get something after Easter.

Vraelomon said:

To be fair, it never really seemed like he did.

True. Docm's scam mod was just downloading viruses from the start. Soon he'll activate the kill code and delete system32.

Back
Top Bottom