Search results for query: *

• Users: Scorch!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scorch!

FireFall: Free to Play shooter/rpg/mmo amalgamation

http://www.firefallthegame.com/ In development by Red5 Studios, a new company on the block. This will be their debut game. The company has some pedigree, with the lead designer previously heading up the Tribes series of games (jetpacks, skiing down hills at insane speeds, remember?). This...
  2. Scorch!

Plain Sight: Suicidal Ninja Robots.

I was referred to the game via a clan-mate, and its a great little game, and well worth the $2 (or $1.50 if you buy a four pack and gift.) that it currently is being sold at. Personally I think the name for the game is horrible, it should simply have been called what it is: Suicidal Ninja...
  3. Scorch!

Mumble 3D Positional Audio in Warband for Dummies

Okay, so me and one of my clan members decided to try to get the latest version of Mumble working in Warband. A bunch of other players only got the positional audio working in a Project Reality version of mumble that is under development (see the video below). We were successful in setting up...
  4. Scorch!

[KoS] Knights of the South [Aus/Oceanic]

Clan Name:Knights of the South Clan Tag: KoS Clan Location: Australian/Oceanic Clan Leaders: Laszlo Clan Site: http://knightsofthesouth.forumotion.com/ Clan is: Active Competitive: Yes Member List: Auxiliaries Member List: Total Members: 24 Ethos: The Knights of the South are an...
  5. Scorch!

Oceanic Banner Pack

Taking the idea from Timothy the Knight's banner pack, this is a region specific banner pack for all oceanic clans. This pack is for clans only. The reason being that the only people who usually want to see a personalized banner is the person using it. It is unnecessary work that doesn't...
  6. Scorch!

[Suggestion] Add ability to change spawn point in Custom Battles.

Title speaks for itself. Being able to change the spawn point between the two available would be nice, and allow players to get used to a map if they are going to be put in multiplayer as well for example.
  7. Scorch!

[Suggestion] Add the new custom battle maps into Multiplayer.

I can't be the only one to see that the some of the new custom battle maps would be sweet in multiplayer. The oasis map is beautiful with visuals turned up, Haima Castle would be great for fast paced, tight siege battles, and the farmhouse is a good map as well. Maybe not so much for the maps...
  8. Scorch!

[Suggestion] Environment Sounds/FX

One area that I find Warband is badly lacking in at the moment is sound immersion. At the moment maps are just maps. There is no sound to give any prescence of environment. I propose that there be some addition of sound to the environments on maps. Maybe even adding sound cues to actual...
  9. Scorch!

[Suggestion/Bug] Turning limit on melee swings

From the change logs of previous versions (620 and 622 respectively, ignore the time/date on the second quote): Although there is supposed to be a turn speed limitation when attacking, it seems to (still) not be working at the moment. You can still use the camera to your advantage to increase...
  10. Scorch!

[BUG] 625 Assertion Failed at Server Screen

This has been reported in the bugs sticky, but this is a serious enough issue that it deserves its own topic. In version 625, whenever I enter the server screen and search for servers in anyway, I get this assertion failed message: Only one time, I was able to search and join a server without...
  11. Scorch!

[BUG] Random Map Collision and Crashes

Okay, so I have seen people post about it, but I don't think I have seen a proper bug thread on it yet, so I am going to lay out the problem here for you all to see. This bug has been happening since .615, and it is rather game breaking. What is the problem you ask? See for yourselves...
  12. Scorch!

[BUG] HDR Issues

Okay, so for quite a while now I had been happily playing Warband without realizing that I didn't have HDR enabled. I tried looking in the video settings menu for the options to mess with, and I couldn't find them. So I selected the "High" video preset and started up a quick battle to test it...
  13. Scorch!

[BUG] Odd hyperlinking in chat log

I had a wierd bug recently, playing on the new node server, where some of the text in the chat log menu became a hyperlink, very much how the hyperlinking worked in Singleplayer where you click on a item of interest (town name, lord name etc.) and it would take you to that menu. Clicking on the...
  14. Scorch!

[SUGGESTION] Hotkeys For Inventory Slots

Although I find that the scroll method of selecting weapon slots is useful, I have been in multiple situations when I have needed to select a weapon 2 slots away, and the time that it takes me to do so usually results in close calls, and sometimes death. I propose that there should be definable...
  15. Scorch!

Toning Down Companion Conflicts.

I relatively simple suggestion, to do with the new companion like/dislike system. I really like it, and it makes roleplaying more interesting in the game, but it seems a bit to intensive. Maybe you could tone down the conflicts between companions A little bit? I think it is reasonable to...
  16. Scorch!

New Mount and Blade info/Advertising on Internode

So as a regular lurker on Internode Gaming Network (popular here in Aus), I usually scan the pages for interesting info, but today, this came up: http://games.internode.on.net/content.php?mode=news&id=3109 I gotta say it was suprising to see the exposure on Internode (which is always good) and...
  17. Scorch!

Is the merchant door in Zendar not meant to Work?

People have mentioned it before, but as of yet i haven't seen any answers. Is the door to the merchant that worked in older versions (pre 890) not meant to work anymore or is this a bug? the merchant still works fine, as I've been using the old fix that moved all the characters to the right...
  18. Scorch!

ATI Omega Driver Problems, Someone please Help

I recently installed the new ATI omega drivers (3.8.413) and now M&B won't start up! It goes to enter the game, but then CTD's and i get these errors: This one first: Then This: And then this (after which M&B quits): Before now i was using the normal ATI catalysts System Specs: AMD...
  19. Scorch!

Should there be a " General Enemy Party Size" option?

Does anyone here think it would be good if there was a enemy party size option in the difficulty settings? Many people have been complaining about this, from people saying that they liked larger parties for river pirates and such to people saying its unrealistic. I think it would be a good way...
Back
Top Bottom