New Mount and Blade info/Advertising on Internode

Users who are viewing this thread

Scorch!

Sergeant Knight at Arms
So as a regular lurker on Internode Gaming Network (popular here in Aus), I usually scan the pages for interesting info, but today, this came up:

http://games.internode.on.net/content.php?mode=news&id=3109

I gotta say it was suprising to see the exposure on Internode (which is always good) and this little tidbit of information:
[quote author=internode]...and will include various weather effects to contend with...[/quote]

Sooo, it looks like one of the features coming up will be weather effects! :grin:

O rly?

hmmm... ive never noticed any weather effects, except fog.

still, its good to know that the game is getting some exposure.

It's good indeed. But while browsing through all the screen shots (not only the ones visible in the article), I found that many of them were reeeaally old. But then again some of them were of things I've never seen before. Still a pretty good review.

Yeah, Internode has a habit of not updating/removing old files and pictures.

And you'll notice the review says a few things that are pretty clear to us over here, like not being sure how many men you'll be able to command.

Well, theoretically you don't know how many men "you [will] be able to" command (it's the future tense), because it is based on Leadership, Renown, and Charisma. But you can pretty much deduce it from the basic calculations. So in a deep down technically correct sense they are right. But I doubt they wanted to come across that way :smile:

Well thanks for overanalysing HardCode :razz:

I'm also excited to see that it will be coming to Aus in stores, which i will definately go out and buy :grin: I didn't really expect that it would be, because i wasn't sure how far Paradox Interactive was going to go on release, but I've been pleasantly suprised.

Back
Top Bottom