Search results for query: *

• Users: Patta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Patta

A tale of Ratmen and Undead - Race Wars Bloodshed

Hey guys, just wanted to inform y'all that we recently (well, some weeks ago actually) released our mod "Race Wars Bloodshed". Just klick the link in my signature for more information.
  2. Patta

The Assassins might have to move

Hey guys, just wanted to give you some information on the future: If we are to release Race Wars Bloodshed soon (and only if we do that), we will probably do some changes to the subforum. We really need a Race Wars Subforum, as the mod is pretty big and contains various Game Modes and Stuff...
  3. Patta

Steam: Spiele starten nicht mehr.

Hey, ich hab ein "kleines" Problem: Seit einiger Zeit lassen sich einige Spiele auf meinem PC nicht mehr starten. Das betrifft die folgenden (alle über Steam!) Dawn of War 2 (+Restribution) - Ich bekomme immer eine Fehlermeldung, die besagt, dass das Spiel mindestens 1,5gb virtuellen Speicher...
  4. Patta

Congratulations

Congratulations, this sounds great. Will definitley try it out when my PC is fixed.
  5. Patta

[Übersetzung]PW 4 Server Guide

Bevor hier noch jemand fragt nutze ich meine Zeit, wo ich eh krank bin, mal sinnvoll und bin so nett, den Guide von PW4 zu übersetzen. Server hosting guide (Modspezifischer Teil) 'Als erstes muss ein Warband Server aufgesetzt werden, z.B. nach diesem Tutorial. Die neueste Version des Modules...
  6. Patta

Titan Quest

Ja, Titan Quest. Ihr wisst schon, das Action-Rollenspiel, wo die Gegner immer in alle Himmelsrichtungen davon fliegen. Spielt das außer mir hier noch jemand? Ich hätte nämlich mal Lust, eventuell eine kleine Multiplayer-Gruppe auf die Beine zu stellen, da das mit mehreren Leuten doch mehr Spaß...
  7. Patta

Firefox - Cookies

Ich habe seit neuestem das Problem, dass mein Firefox alle Cookies usw. löscht, sobald ich kein Firefox-Fenster mehr offen habe. Mit dem anderen Benutzer an diesem Laptop ist das nicht so, ich kann aber partout nicht rausfinden, woran das liegt. Die Einstellungen von Firefox helfen da wenig, da...
  8. Patta

The Legacy (How will this mod continue?)

Hey Guys, some people already asked me how the mod is going and if I make any progress. So, I will explain now why I can't work on the mod atm: First of all, I have my final exams getting closer and closer, so I have to learn, learn and learn. No time to throw a knife in someones back. Surely...
  9. Patta

Finding a time to play

Hey everyone, It would be good if we found a common time where many people can play and where we all start a big round (maybe regularly) So, for this, we first need to find a day of the week and a time where we should play. I will first make a poll about weekend or not weekend, and then we will...
  10. Patta

Scene Specials (Scene Features)

You might have read things about the so called "Scene features" from me. Let me introduce them to you with this topic and you can make suggestions for other Scene Features too. What are Scene Features? They are invisible objects that mappers can place in their maps to give their scene a...
  11. Patta

Assassins in Motion (Idea: Trailer Video)

Hey guys, I've got an Idea: We should produce an epic trailer for Assassin Hunt! So, what would we need for that? - First of all: Players! It should be a trailer showing both ffa and tdm mode, and we need many players, especially for tdm. - Of course, we need to film some different...
  12. Patta

Steal the Documents - New and Badass (In next version)

So in next version we want to completely change the game mode. You still need to steal books or guard them as a guard, but there will be some changes to the system. We want to focus on stealing the documents and not simply running around, killing everything. Also, we want to punish people a bit...
  13. Patta

Calaradian Feasts (Event Suggestions)

Suggest you event ideas here. But please remember that I am no god, I can't do everything :P
  14. Patta

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas (I know I'm a bit too late, but I have problems with my PC atm) This is also the reason why I can't work on this mod atm. I'm very sorry for that, but the next update will come. I was actually planning a christmas update where everyone would be wearing a christmas...
  15. Patta

Building a town (Mapper's Guide)

This is for people that want to make a new map for Assassin Hunt: (Note that this is no tutorial, it only tells you what entry points to use and things like that) Common tips for both game modes: - The map could be a town, a village or something else, but the townsmen should have a reason to...
  16. Patta

Give them a place to fight (New Servers)

Hey everyone, if you want to host a new server, this is where you get the server templates. Mediafire You still need to change things like the name and password, but the settings for the game modes should not be changed! Now the mirror works again.
  17. Patta

Town Guard Special Squads and Assassin Gangs (Information for/on Clans)

Now that I heard some people talk about clans in this mod today, I would like to tell you all about my ideas for clans in this mod, may it be new ones founded just for this mod or older ones that decided to play this mod together. Rules for Assassin Hunt Clans: - Each Clan needs, for sure, a...
  18. Patta

Boss, they'z got new weaponz! (New Features v2.1)

OK, here comes a collection of things that will hopefully be included in next version. Green: Will be implemented for sure Red: Will be implemented if I can get it to work Blue: Might be implemented, not sure yet - Throwing Weapon Class for Guards - New graphics for some weapons (Dagger and...
  19. Patta

Bring them to the town (Bot-Suggestions)

To make the towns more like a place with life and not just bots wandering around, what types of NPCs would you like to see in town? That could be through an event or from the beginning, like the merchants and smiths.
  20. Patta

The Stories of Calradia (Storytopic)

This is a roleplay/story thread. The story is started, see what will happen. everyone is allowed to answer, but I will delete Posts containing too much off topic things or senseless posts.
Back
Top Bottom