Search results for query: roadmap

• Search titles
  • Order by relevance
  1. Gustafssonz

Taleworlds transparency and roadmap?

...and it's so sad to see no communication at all from Taleworlds about the future and vision going forward. You could expect some kind of roadmap where the missing features will be implemented or ANY kind of motivation of playing this game. I don't want to mod the game to get the promised...
  2. Roadmap?

Is there a road map somewhere? Just curious.
  3. Gustafssonz

Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

Hello? Where is the missing features and the end game features? I feel we are missing so many parts of the game that was promised. I love Bannerlord but there is so much left to be desired and I don't to put that work on the modders. Where is the complete Game?
  4. a message to the community and developers(From reddit)

(Fourms only, this post is taken directly from reddit so certain parts might look weird or not work and do to the short time i have of this account, i cannot upload pictures to the site, so that i'm not breaking the rules i will not link the OG post until the 25hrs is up.) I've made this post...
  5. five bucks

Future Plans post 2 from Taleworlds

1 year ago, Taleworlds made a Future Plans post, which told us some of the features they wanted to include in the game, and an estimated release date of Q2 2022. We're now in Q3 2022. The release date was missed again. The planned features are only half done. There's been no patch for nearly 2...
  6. SP - General Roadmap for 2020

...to see it succeed with it's final form but people appear to be generally concerned that the Devs are not telling them what is coming and when. Personally I would like to see a Roadmap from the Developers. A guide as to what their plans going forward are and when we might get the final version.
  7. dijiTurk

Interesting Game Updates / Q-As / Roadmaps

...or good QAs also welcome. Here some: Q&A from a dev-team that has focused on development without making a sound for years https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/387990/view/4975895695804617039 Roadmap of Medieval Dynasty...
  8. dijiTurk

VCD - 2021 Roadmap & new project [evolution]

https://store.steampowered.com/app/246900/Viscera_Cleanup_Detail/ Two links about game's recent development movement: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/246900/view/5315901521585250693 " New Project "What is it!?" I hear you ask? Sadly, we must be tight-lipped and dry-mopped on this...
  9. Where did the alpha branch and roadmap go?

...game again, mods saving this wreck. Anyways, when i played in 1.2. something, they were talking about an alpha branch and they had a great roadmap that didnt make us guess or wonder if they did more than drink coffee at work. Where did these 2 things go? Nowadays it seems like the beta...
  10. LioneI

Questions about the game's future.

...going to get 1.6 before this summer? Would be cool to have another update before devs they take summer vacation. - Are there any major features that are going to be reworked in the future? - Also what about roadmap, I saw some posts about this, did they refuse to give us one? That's it...
  11. [POLL] There Is Still No Public Roadmap, Will There Ever Be One? - Multiple Dev Response Are Now Included With The Package For Free!

It's been a while since the talks of a public roadmap swept the forums, but despite all the requests from the community there still seems to be no sights of it. Is it really that hard to make one? I mean that question in the most sincere way, is it really that hard? I think I know why Taleworlds...
  12. Bannerlord "Just accept what we give you and stop crying" vs Valheim Roadmap

https://progameguides.com/valheim/valheim-future-update-plans-roadmap/ Valheim, a game made by 5 people with a barebones website already has a roadmap of what they want to do in the future in a game that only charges 20$ for it. Bannerlord just slaps you in the face and says "here is a cool...
  13. five bucks

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

This is a collection of feedback from the community, to track Bannerlord's progress on meeting community expectations. Taleworlds said they want to "bring the game to the level the community expects". Here, those expectations can easily be seen. This list only contains things which Taleworlds...
  14. kreamy

PETITON for Development Roadmap

Please vote whether or not you want Taleworlds to release a development roadmap that can better inform the community of the games direction.
  15. CptGoofy

Bannerlord Roadmap

At this point in the early access with the release only a few months away there should have been a roadmap released already telling us what is coming in this early access and what will be in the complete game. We are missing so many key features and mostly only been giving bug fixes. We need...
  16. do you guys want a roadmap ?

are you guys interested in getting a roadmap for whats in store for this game ? we are 8 or 9 months into this game with no new content or even ideas of what the new content will be, would you guys be happier if they hit us with a roadmap letting us know what the future is going to be like ...
  17. Stromming

Bannerlord roadmap please

Would be nice to see a broad (not in-depth) roadmap of what is going to get done in the upcoming months, because what you say you focus on and what you actually do, are apparently two different things. (censored so moderator doesn't get another hissy fit and gives me another warning)
  18. Give us a new Roadmap, or re-affirm the already existing Roadmap.

Are we going to see missing Warband/Viking Conquest content in Bannerlord, or are we not going to? The current Roadmap suggests we won't. The playerbase wants all these missing features from Warband/Viking Conquest, as has been forwarded to Taleworlds many times now throughout these past few...
  19. method man

taleworlds development roadmap vol.4

Hello gamers, Here is the situation: We are looking into the game based on feedback from players, and will be making some adjustments and changes. Specifically, we hope to address various mechanics and features which need work. There is also discussion for adding some new systems. You will...
  20. Developer communication request - high level roadmap

Dear Taleworlds team! I would like to ask you the following: high level feature roadmap As a gamer and mod developer I'd like to know what will be the features of the finished game so I can have the correct expectations about the game and plan my mod's features ahead. It should show all the...
Back
Top Bottom