PETITON for Development Roadmap

Do You Want Taleworlds To Release A Development Roadmap?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Please vote whether or not you want Taleworlds to release a development roadmap that can better inform the community of the games direction.

omg fail. Can you link before I take down OP?

I want one that actually updates each week with what the accomplished and estimates the next update accordingly. They have at least 2 employees that aren't Devs, should be enough.

• Rebellions - This will take some time but we are working on them.

• A child education feature that will allow players to shape their clan’s offspring before they come of age.

• The ability for players to break out prisoners from dungeons.
It's like 3 new things and the rest just tinkeroos forever and ever.

Last edited:
honestly I don't want a roadmap the last thing we is for Taleworlds to make promises they can't keep and make us all angry they have already had to go back on things and slow down progress or revert to a whole different way of doing things personally I think they should just stick to the way things are and just give us those current development updates

I want one that actually updates each week with what the accomplished and estimates the next update accordingly. They have at least 2 employees that aren't Devs, should be enough.

• Rebellions - This will take some time but we are working on them.

• A child education feature that will allow players to shape their clan’s offspring before they come of age.

• The ability for players to break out prisoners from dungeons.
It's like 3 new things and the rest just tinkeroos forever and ever.

Maybe not update each week, that will just result in small things that wont be noticed and people will lose interest anyway. Maybe once a month? Where they also have a community section where they write every community inspired feature or change Taleworlds like and works with their vision of the game, would be cool :smile:

The problem is that people will use a roadmap as hard facts and if one or two of those things wont be realised people will get mad as usual so I also understand why they dont want to give uss a detailed roadmap. They literally have alot to lose and not much to gain.

honestly I don't want a roadmap the last thing we is for Taleworlds to make promises they can't keep and make us all angry they have already had to go back on things and slow down progress or revert to a whole different way of doing things personally I think they should just stick to the way things are and just give us those current development updates
Maybe not update each week, that will just result in small things that wont be noticed and people will lose interest anyway. Maybe once a month? Where they also have a community section where they write every community inspired feature or change Taleworlds like and works with their vision of the game, would be cool :smile:

The problem is that people will use a roadmap as hard facts and if one or two of those things wont be realised people will get mad as usual so I also understand why they dont want to give uss a detailed roadmap. They literally have alot to lose and not much to gain.
No they just a need a fancy picture with lines on it and @Callum can just move the colored lines on it every week.
Lucky for them I made one.

yes im sure somethings gonna happen if we keep saying it often enough.

also this
isnt a roadmap.

Inappropriate content
I would be more than happy with something like Total Wars approach for warhammer
Or medieval dynasty with things that are far off in the future, but known will be in the game
But so far TaleWorlds is hella incompetent when I look at the development.

And I don't even know if I want new features. The stuff they have in the game is so utterly boring and bs that I am not quite sure if TaleWorlds is actually the best for the job. They should end development right now and leave it, yet again, to the community to finish their job. The community was always more competent at fixing their game than TW was.

-snip- I am not willing to give this -snip- company a single cent of mine anymore when its actually players who finish their game in their free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be more than happy with something like Total Wars approach for warhammer
Or medieval dynasty with things that are far off in the future, but known will be in the game
But so far TaleWorlds is hella incompetent when I look at the development.

And I don't even know if I want new features. The stuff they have in the game is so utterly boring and bs that I am not quite sure if TaleWorlds is actually the best for the job. They should end development right now and leave it, yet again, to the community to finish their job. The community was always more competent at fixing their game than TW was.

So you dont appreciate the amount of money and time TW has put into their new engine to make it as moddable as possible? You do understand that the only reason Mount&Blade is this moddable is because of TW right?

Edit: Removed inappropriate content (talk of piracy) from the quoted post.

So you dont appreciate the amount of money and time TW has put into their new engine to make it as moddable as possible? You do understand that the only reason Mount&Blade is this moddable is because of TW right?
So because they did one thing well, but 95% of the game, and the company is garbage, dull and boring they deserve that money?
Honest to god, the company can go bankrupt and i would not care anymore at this point.
The developers can find new jobs, with ease, but the higher ups can -snip-. Literally.

So because they did one thing well, but 95% of the game, and the company is garbage, dull and boring they deserve that money?
Honest to god, the company can go bankrupt and i would not care anymore at this point.
The developers can find new jobs, with ease, but the higher ups can go f*** themself. Literally.

Hopefully a moderator can see this comment and eliminate/give you a proper warning/mute. This is not productive discussion, and I disagree with you 100%. You should take a break from these forums and chill a bit.

After eight months I think everyone needs to realize there's no great update that will add content and make it the game we wanted. It is what it is. After release we'll start seeing the big mods come out that may breath new life into the game.

Back
Top Bottom