Bannerlord Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

At this point in the early access with the release only a few months away there should have been a roadmap released already telling us what is coming in this early access and what will be in the complete game. We are missing so many key features and mostly only been giving bug fixes. We need some kind of answers at this point

The road map said take the next left, then the next left, followed by another left and after that take one more left and you will have arrived at your starting destination :wink:

You can't create a road map if you don't know even where you're going.

If they were to write a new roadmap, everyone would probably get angry because it's just going to be minor fixes and nothing exciting. I suggest you just wait for modders to fix this game.

Yes, I would also love to see an update from TW on their roadmap of the future goals they have in mind by the end of Early Access. It's fairly common in Early Access titles.

Yes, they should. However, They have always postponed many things they had planned to do. To tell the truth, I don't think we can see a roadmap that tell us what content they will add is coming or what will be at the end of the EA. Because TW has failed to communicate with the community when everyone struggled to get any information about what they had been working on. And of course I would like to see a roadmap.

no need for an road map when we have our lord and savior Soon! Put your trust in Soon and Soon will reveal you everything

no need for an road map when we have our lord and savior Soon! Put your trust in Soon and Soon will reveal you everything
At this point the joke became blant af. You use it too often. Sprinkle it only every now and then and it is funny.

But for the topic here, TW is a pretty bad company by now. Everything they do with bannerlord is a disaster and the only reason it has a fanbase is because of warband.

At this point the joke became blant af. You use it too often. Sprinkle it only every now and then and it is funny.

But for the topic here, TW is a pretty bad company by now. Everything they do with bannerlord is a disaster and the only reason it has a fanbase is because of warband.

Heathen of Now you are the bad one trying to spread your misery and despair. Brothers and sisters of Soon will banish your needy ways and guide the good people towards the right direction of Soon. Soon will never run out of water as its an constant stream of knowledge and there shouldnt be any fear of what people do or dont because Soon has em all under its wings. Soon will guide you

Last edited:
Heathen of Now you are the bad one trying to spread your misery and despair. Brothers and sisters of Soon will banish your needy ways and guide the good people towards the right direction of Soon. Soon will never run out of water as its an constant stream of knowledge and there shouldnt be any fear of what people do or dont because Soon has em all under its wings. Soon will guide you
Well if the moderators on here do anything at all, they gonna mute you for a few days since half of what you post lately is spam and hardly ever related to the topic. So your water could run out pretty soon.

Well if the moderators on here do anything at all, they gonna mute you for a few days since half of what you post lately is spam and hardly ever related to the topic. So your water could run out pretty soon.

Listen to him trying to silence the ways of good neighborhood. But yes if they mute constant ****talkers like you i will gladly take the sacrifice. Because i got Soon on my side while your Now will abandon you for its own sake....(I mean i love Mack to add but hes legit and you guys followers of Now are the worst)

Yes and if it goes like this some more, there will not be the community that came with Warband.
Oh i bet Warband had their misery trolls to...This is 2010 why are the graphics so **** and such. I bet these guys would have talked **** about the inventor to the aiplane if they where there during the early access and said to Alexander the Great that it was impossible... Crybabies there is plenty of in this world but it doesnt mean that theres no room to start listening in on Soon who will surely guide them with hope for an better life. But sure Life is not an guarantee but there will always be another Soon

Last edited:

I think the reason why they still have a fanbase is because there's nothing out there that offers what mount & blade games offer. I pray that one day, an indie or a triple A company brings out a direct competitor to the Mount & Blade franchise so we can be rid of TW.

I think the reason why they still have a fanbase is because there's nothing out there that does what mount & blade games offer. I pray that one day, an indie or a triple A company brings out a direct competitor to the Mount & Blade franchise so we can be rid of TW.
what are you talking about ? Its just like warband but upgraded combat wise (sure can agree its little bit to "speedy" but thats just an small adjustment away). And sure some features are still missing as it says in the Book of Earlieth access

Last edited:
what are you talking about ? Its just like warband but upgraded combat wise (sure can agree its little bit to "speedy" but thats just an small adjustment away). And sure some features are still missing as it says in the Book of Earlieth access
How many unique scenes do we have right now? less than 5? there's no way in hell they'll have unique scenes for each castle and town in the game. No way, based on what we've seen so far. No camping. Apart from quests, there's really no point in visiting castles, keep, villages. And the list of problems goes on and on.

They can't even activate battle banners yet for goodness sake, is this because there's technical issues? then why did battle banners mod work fine? the lousy explanation they gave is that its not important or a priority, yeah right. Ohhhhh but they somehow managed to bring out with a new sheep texture lol! Shoot me now.

If they had a roadmap that they keep up to date then we wouldn't have to keep guessing.

When have they said the main release is only a few months away and even if they said that it's most likely more than a year away.
As far as I can see the road map consists of fixing bugs and adding the basics this'll probably take them a year after that who knows.

How many unique scenes do we have right now? less than 5? there's no way in hell they'll have unique scenes for each castle and town in the game. No way, based on what we've seen so far. No camping. Apart from quests, there's really no point in visiting castles, keep, villages. And the list of problems goes on and on.

They can't even activate battle banners yet for goodness sake, is this because there's technical issues? then why did battle banners mod work fine? the lousy explanation they gave is that its not important or a priority, yeah right. Ohhhhh but they somehow managed to bring out with a new sheep texture lol! Shoot me now.

If they had a road map that they keep up to date then we wouldn't have to keep guessing.
Sorry brother but i dont see what you're seeing when it comes to sceeneries and no point visiting castles and villages ? Sure theres no ex random raids there from bandits of which there should be and yeah i dont like the encyclopedia either so you can find everyone on the fly, but then people would complain the hell out of that as they already have when it comes to villages being raided that is and the games being to grindy which baffles me. Sure like i said theres features that are missing still but what do we know are being worked on and how far they have come. However can agree that Banners where basic at its best and the other stuff ive been on about em to. But if you have a product you have to worry about other things in its whole to so the mob dosent go crazy! as is something the modders dont have to worry about because i see em screw up all the time and not being able to keep the balance as well even if they managed to do some good and cool stuff. But sure if they have a solid code that works and they can prove it, why not send it in to the company to help em out ? Theres plenty of space here so its just to send the code so they can have a look at the data and see if it is an solid string that would work with the plans up ahead

Last edited:
Sorry brother but i dont see what youre seeing when it comes to scenes and no point visiting castles and villages ? Sure theres no ex random raids there from bandits of which there should be and yeah i dont like the encyclopedia either so you can find everyone on the fly, but then people would complain the hell out of that as they allready have when it comes to villages being raided that is. Sure like i said theres features that are missing still but what do we know are being worked on. However can agree that Banners where basic at its best and the other stuff ive been on about em to. But if you have a product you have to worry about other things in its whole to so the mob dosent go crazy as is something the modders dont have to worry about because i see em screw up all the time and not being able to keep the balance as well even if they managed to do some good and cool stuff. But sure if they have a solid code that works and they can prove why not sending it in to the company to help em out ? Theres forums here so its just to send the code so they can have a look on the data
I honestly used to really care about this game but I don't anymore. Suggesting anything cool like building generational projects, camps, armour crafting is just pointless and a complete waste of time, if they can't implement basics things then there's no way in hell they can add cool new features like the ones I listed. I just say Soon™ to keep me from deleting the game.

This game has so much potential and its being wasted. I really hope that a game developer puts out a direct competition to M&B. TW needs competition.

Back
Top Bottom