Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been in one of the clans these neurotics consistently think are coordinating in TS or Discord on frigging pub servers, and we never did anything like that. BRE uses TS for events, there is absolutely zero need to use TS to curbstomp the average terrible player in pub servers, and it's delusional to think so. What's your ingame name?

FF enabled is great.

But...
With free team picking, trolls will rage cheat and change team to TK. I join the siege server when FF was on, I didnt knew it was on and 3-
5seconds in, some random named team mate begang to just spam TD me, I was like both surprised that FF was enabled but also surprised how fast he was at focusing me. I ran away but he followed me to TK.

The players that know how to swing will be on Discord against the solo players who doesnt know how to swing/accidently TD/TK.

We have votes that we dont need and we dont have the votes we need, vote kick is a feat. that is needed in a FF enabled environment.
Problem with vote kicks is that Discord crowd will all agree to vote kick good players just like they harrash them on a daily basis.
Most of us clan players don’t team up all that often its Mainly before and after events when a fair number sticks around for a while and besides more often then not we still split up or else it’s just a stomp. Why would we vote kick anyone for being good? Personally I want them to stay so that I can beat them. Alltho I might be convinced to kick someone for playing cav or archer on low pop servers

I say this constantly on chat but turning on friendly fire will have the added benefit of raising the average skill level. A lot of people playing Bannerlord have seemingly never played multiplayer with FF on and as a result don't tend to judiciously pick their attacks or even properly target whoever they're intending to.

The game truly becomes a lot more tactical, to the point melees organically turn into sensible, proper lines, something that only happens when constrained to by tunnels/chokepoints otherwise. It's a nice change, as oppose to a mass of flailing mongoloids spamming sideswings into each other, hitting their own teammates 90% of the time while trying to take down a single enemy.

Friendly fire is cool, but the problem are the players who are trolling.
TW should have an admin or implement a better kick/ban vote system, but we already know it will never be implemented.

So, we will be sticked to no friendly fire, probably.

It's kind of amusing to see archer spammers yeeting themselves out of existence cuz they're too used to not having to aim in order to get kills. I'm hoping that this will push the less accurate players into playing infantry, but part of me also half-expects an increase in archer play, since less melee units = lower chances of team damage

It's kind of amusing to see archer spammers yeeting themselves out of existence cuz they're too used to not having to aim in order to get kills. I'm hoping that this will push the less accurate players into playing infantry, but part of me also half-expects an increase in archer play, since less melee units = lower chances of team damage
It'll make siege less infuriating not just in less shooting into melee but also less useless archers. That or the archers will just eat the reflective damage.

It'll make siege less infuriating not just in less shooting into melee but also less useless archers. That or the archers will just eat the reflective damage.
Seems like reflective team damage actually had the opposite effect of what I was hoping for, since less melee units on your team = reduced chance of eating reflective team damage.

I wonder if a 25% archer limit should be looked into. More players would be able to play archer compared to the other game (16%), but since it'd still leave a majority of players to go melee, archers would still have to think twice before shooting into a group or risk accidentally shooting themselves in the neck

I agree with team damage to be enabled it will separate the noobs from the pros specifically tdm or just have servers dedicated to it👹

Speaking from console

Dhvzcpl.png

Good job on re-enabling FF, Taleworlds. Really separating the noobs from the pros. Nothing stupid about being able to teamkill 15 people without any repercussions. It's totally fine.

This guy should be banned tbh. I have never seen him play a single game of Bannerlord without trolling and being utterly useless trash, even with FF off. Did you use the report system?

Dhvzcpl.png

Good job on re-enabling FF, Taleworlds. Really separating the noobs from the pros. Nothing stupid about being able to teamkill 15 people without any repercussions. It's totally fine.
FF is easily a net benefit to the MP scene, but this is definitely a downside.

Report it I guess.
Though maybe something like 5 TKs = kick + 10 min ban to cool off in addition could work well.

This guy should be banned tbh. I have never seen him play a single game of Bannerlord without trolling and being utterly useless trash, even with FF off. Did you use the report system?
Agreed, Herbert is a persistent problem in EU, I very rarely see him actually playing the game, he and his ilk usually just run around spamming scream voice lines.

FF active again? Nice!
Though from my experience in Warband it is better to have pure self damage or pure team damage. The former takes away the trolls ability to damage others, the latter preserves the ability to deal with trolls especially those who in warband often would block ladders or gate mechanisms as kick polls were incredibly ineffective.
The way Bannerlord sieges work I would clearly prefer self damage only.

Definitely just use the report function and it will be dealt with.

Is the "report" button ever was useful ?
It takes at least the end of a game to ban someone who was reported, if he's banned at all.

Also, I can see cheaters who were banned multiple times just came back one week later.

Back
Top Bottom