Recent content by sashar

1. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I lost a battle and I lost Wun-Wun. The guys says he is at Winterfell but he is not in the tavern? Is there any way to get Wun-Wun back or am I screwed?
  2. Napoleonic Wars Hornist/Trumpeter Questions.

Also playing the music just sounds nice. Of course you can never go wrong by blasting some tunes with the flute.
  3. General Discussion Thread

I was also wondering what happens in the city of light as there is no way to enter it.  What is the use of it?
  4. Map + dedicated factions mod idea: The Alamo

I don't think that a five minute battle could be fun. Maybe increasing the ratio would help instead of them being outnumbered 20 to 1.
  5. Swords or Bayonets?

Heh the ramrods are the bringer of death.
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Sweet! Another one in the works is going to be awesome.
  7. Shocked by responses

I have yet to try the new update but from what I can see it seems to balance out the melee.
  8. The Shredzorz inspiration thread

Um go Shred? Did I do it right?
  9. Mel Gibson owning at Mount & Blade - Napoleonic Wars

Wow that was really good you should try to put up another one like that.
  10. What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

When trying to operate a cannon in death match and you can't fire off a single shot because you are getting killed.
  11. Commander battle: Fire volley vs firing at will

A volley does like so much better than one or two guys firing so I always do volley even if it is not effective.
  12. Who would want a World War 1 or Victorian Era Expansion for Napoleonic Wars?

Yea but maybe they could also put focus on the Eastern front of WW1 where there are less trench warfare.
  13. MP Fantasy My Little Pony skin [Released]

Hey if they want to have ponies then that is cool I guess.
  14. How to make an intimidating face

Put everything to random until you get the scary face.
  15. Which Maps do you like better MM's or NW's

I just really miss House1 even though it was played so many times.
Back
Top Bottom