What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

artillery trolls  :evil:
and horse musicians that ***** when you kill them but come and run you over in the middle of a melee fight.

Friendly cav that tries to steal your kill during a bayonet duel, only to teamkill you by mistake.

Bonus rage-points if they fire a musketoon and only hit you.

When commanders from other regiments argue every little rule of an LB.

And dying. That grinds my gears.

People who believe I have some moral responsibility to come and attack them. Was playing siege earlier, I was standing at the flag capture point, it was this 51st map where the flag is on a wooden stair. Anyhow, This Hussar comes at me, tries to shoot me with his pistol, and then do not charge me. Instead, he says that "If you do not want to fight, I could recommend Farming Simulator, simply because I would not stop capturing the flag to kill him.

Also, Musketoons fired from horseback in Cavalry on Cavalry.

Team Wounders.. especially when the Admin in question was debating whether to kick him for it or not.

Don't prat about, just slay him or kick him as a warning. Simple.

The only time I truely raged was when a sapper on our team built Earthworks and stuff around the only door out of the flag area in our fort. It was awful to sit up there, hearing the screams of our comorades being bayonetted, shot, or blown up, and knowing there was almost nothing we could do. (couldn't shoot, because everyone was in melee) On top of that, If we tried to remove any of the fortifications, the noob would tk us.

I also hate it when I'm playing as a sapper, and 10 campers in a house say,"Plz, can u fortify r house?" I begin building a earthwork (not in the way so it's immposible to get in) while they all hide in the back room, giving me no cover what so ever. Naturally, I get shot or bayonetted half way through by an enemy, and then listen to all the campers call me a noob because I only built half an earthwork.

SvenssonHD said:
Dragoons shooting from horseback (sincerely Russian ones).
+1

Dragoons are the units i hate most in this game due to that

"oh don't worry I'll be just outside of your bayo reach constantly aiming at you lolling at your miserable attempts to survive this musketoon shot"

Aztir said:
SvenssonHD said:
+1

"oh don't worry I'll be just outside of your bayo reach constantly aiming at you lolling at your miserable attempts to survive this musketoon shot"
They are worse then those mongols in Native.

Fudgind Castle Gates.

Having one Friggin Guy breaking his way into the castle stabbing the door 4 fudging times removes the fun.

jbebes said:
Aztir said:
SvenssonHD said:
+1

At least you can shoot back.

Niftyeye said:
jbebes said:
Aztir said:
SvenssonHD said:
+1

Agreed

Niftyeye said:
jbebes said:
Aztir said:
SvenssonHD said:
+1

And shoot better! And at longer range!

Not to mention crouch behind obstacles to reload! And of course the goon is guaranteed to lose if he comes close because you will lolbayonet him without trying! I mean, life is so unfair!

Infantry complaining about Dragoons is really funny (saying this as a hussar player, for full disclosure). I might be okay with complaints from skirmishers and other cav, but infantry has no standing.

Players who steal my cannon during sieges, during my reload. Some times i have tried to be nice and ask him if he wants to work together on the cannon rarely works.

Getting shot by my own teams artillery during line battles.

Friendlies who makes my horse rear strategically placed infront of an enemy bayonette.

Onion sellers too... they piss me off  :evil: :evil: :evil:

When trying to operate a cannon in death match and you can't fire off a single shot because you are getting killed.

This happened to me last night in the Linebattle.

When you are in engaged in a melee with an enemy infantryman and all of the sudden, the cavalry come in and:
1. Kill you.
2. Team-Kill you.
3. Steal your kill.
4. Kill BOTH of you, one with a saber and the other with the charge damage.

No, seriously. This happens.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom