The Shredzorz inspiration thread

Users who are viewing this thread

As you may know , shredzorz is the leader of the mod, and the only real guy working on the mod(i made one of the maps though) thing is he lacks time and inspiration for this mod, thats why dev has been slow. So lets show shred, that wild wind has  a signifcant amount of fans, and that all of them want 0.18 out this month, cmon guys, lets do it! Lets fill his engine of inspiration with propane!!!

3925430967_e12dff82cf_m.jpg

For Devs : French community have like more then 15 guys who want to play on this mod even to make some nice "Wild Town", or "Wild battle" with guns, and axes... Some, more peaceful, want to build their own house, raise some sheep... Enough propane ?! :p

Shred keeps being a Depressed panda whenever I bring up TWW so then I become a sad panda. I'm game for giving him inspiration. If what you said is true, that this mod sucks, you would turn out to be that one Italian dude who makes those 3 american revolution mods at the same time and they are all horrible and he has no fans. Last time I checked, you had a whole list of them waiting to play in a RP event.

There's really nothing wrong with the mod, it is ****ing epic, but some players are morons and scare away the rest, none of the faults is the mods, it is the scum that shoots everyone on the server. I know a lot of us are waiting for the new version to come, especially lopppppppppp who writes three posts a minute about it  :wink:

Othurin said:
There's really nothing wrong with the mod, it is ******** epic, but some players are morons and scare away the rest, none of the faults is the mods, it is the scum that shoots everyone on the server. I know a lot of us are waiting for the new version to come, especially lopppppppppp who writes three posts a minute about it  :wink:
What chu talkin bout willis?

Ha, MOAR INSPIRATIONZ

*A wild shred appeared *

GO POKÉBALL

PING...

PING....

PING.....

IT BROKE FREE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE

I really enjoyed playing this with my friends, we used to split up at the spawn, each team had 1 hour to prepare and then we had battles and sieges to villages :grin: I would like to do it with more people MOAR MOAR MOAR, I remember when one server had 56 people online it was A W E S O M E, I was playing this game from it's first release.

This Overlord guy knows what he is talking about. Listen to him

Back
Top Bottom