General Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

It may be a shader-related issue; there's a lot going on under the hood.  There's not a great deal I can do about that, if it's not crashing, short of recommending that people keep their cards on safe defaults.  I have an ATi card here, so I've done a fairly decent job of making the shaders friendly to both ATi and nVidia, but, well, that's complicated to get perfect for every platform.

Fixing the Golem parties' speeds is relatively easy; how's about I do that real quick and offer a txt-only patch tonight?

[/EDIT]Done.  Don't get too attached to quick patches, though, I am really, really time-constrained right now and like I said in the release, this is more-or-less It, unless I really get inspired again :smile:[/EDIT]

It has to do with using the custom-deployment system; you want to set it to whatever you actually have it set to, if you want to use that feature.

Does any one know how to get rid of the stupid 350 unit undead armys that spawn every time you make a new game like on the second day its really stupid even if i do normal it stil happins please help

Halo99 said:
Does any one know how to get rid of the stupid 350 unit undead armys that spawn every time you make a new game like on the second day its really stupid even if i do normal it stil happins please help

Kill faster.

Even better than 1.5

and I liked when you posted this xenoargh

"I could write a novel about this release"

I was also wondering what happens in the city of light as there is no way to enter it.  What is the use of it?

Since no one answered my post about the special solders. I might as well post it here.

Does anyone know how to get the special faction solders?

Example.. Nords have Valgares and Swaidans have Swadian Grimshields.

How do you get those soldiers? I don't care about cheating them in.

Back
Top Bottom