Which Maps do you like better MM's or NW's

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Jethro

Recruit
Which maps do you enjoy playing on more MM's or NW's I like how on NWs alot of stuff is distrutable but i like alot more MM maps than NW maps i only like 4-5 NW maps and pretty much all of MMs maps what do you think?

There's mixed feelings.
As Cavalry, I enjoyed the MM Ones, as there was no often Houses to garrison, No Roofs to sit upon, and quite often large open areas, which are the best situation for a Cavalier.

When It comes to Siege, though, NW's Forts are very funny to play at. And As Pretty much all custom maps that were in MM for Siege are now in NW, I suppose NW Takes this one

Definately MM Maps.

Just Remember Swedish Town. Once there were around 230 players on this map and around 50-60 russians were hiding in a small house. There were around 100 enemies next to the stairs. and almost everyone went to charge. We tried to shoot them but we were only around 50 people. There was smoke.. everywhere (also a nice feature I really appreciated) So many teamkills... But I jumped out the window :grin:
Sadly I died because of fall damage...

There are so many great MM maps. Maps like Sjotofta... almost every map.
For those who don´t played MM.
Here are some Screenshots about our old MM Maps.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,236273.msg5649944.html#msg5649944

But!
The Maps in NW are also fantastic. They are beautiful and there is almost nothing wrong with them (my opinion)
Only these two urban maps are not that good.
As soon as one of these maps is on the EU1 Server I just hear complains about them.

Feldmarschall_Ben said:
Definately MM Maps.

This. There were maps like Trenches, but I really loved the map with the two cliffs and the bridges connecting them. And then the map with two sides with a big ship in between them. I think they were in like MM Prussia?

Feldmarschall_Ben said:
Definately MM Maps.

Just Remember Swedish Town. Once there were around 230 players on this map and around 50-60 russians were hiding in a small house. There were around 100 enemies next to the stairs. and almost everyone went to charge. We tried to shoot them but we were only around 50 people. There was smoke.. everywhere (also a nice feature I really appreciated) So many teamkills... But I jumped out the window :grin:
Sadly I died because of fall damage...

There are so many great MM maps. Maps like Sjotofta... almost every map.
For those who don´t played MM.
Here are some Screenshots about our old MM Maps.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,236273.msg5649944.html#msg5649944

But!
The Maps in NW are also fantastic. They are beautiful and there is almost nothing wrong with them (my opinion)
Only these two urban maps are not that good.
As soon as one of these maps is on the EU1 Server I just hear complains about them.

+1

Leberecht Reinhold said:
NW maps are prettier, MM maps are better designed.

Also, Temuzu FTW.
ohyouc.jpg

Lord Jethro said:
Yea i love the trenches and miss alot of the MM maps they were definatly more enjoyable
Well, I did remake Guerrilla, Beach and Trenches for NW, and they should all be in the next patch. You'll get to play them soon enough. :razz:

Comrade Temuzu said:
Lord Jethro said:
Yea i love the trenches and miss alot of the MM maps they were definatly more enjoyable
Well, I did remake Guerrilla, Beach and Trenches for NW, and they should all be in the next patch. You'll get to play them soon enough. :razz:
Ahh Great Thanks mate, I quite enjoy mapping myself Im almost done with my first map for NW witch is a seige map

The maps in NW are nice, but MM enjoyable example:
Beach
Sjoftova
Gorge
Trenches v1
Plazekvalley
Siebengebierge
Training map (it was also good)

I miss MM so much that I tryed to make an NW mod called MM Waterloo, but it failed.

Mix of both really
I can remember some really good mm maps (beach le hay sainte Arabian village and farm 1) but i also remember some horrible mm maps (fort 1 house 1 highlands) NW maps are also very good and most are very fun to play on

If somebody would remake Tropical Island , Djungle Ruins , Sjotofta and Swedish Town Snow.... I'd make a party in my street

Back
Top Bottom