Patch Notes v1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Lighting is still broken

Blacksmith ui on ps5 is still broken.

Been waiting a year for fixes. At least you can now defeat kingdoms properly.

But not worth my time to start a new campaign or custom game.

Any possibility to get mods on console? If not I believe it is dead on consoles sadly.

Hi everyone, the v1.2.7 patch has been pushed to Xbox as well (Microsoft PC Store and Consoles). Enjoy!
When is it going live for Region 3 on playstation? We haven't gotten the update. It just says I'm on the latest version(I'm on v1.1.6) And before anyone says it's already live for playstation, I assure you it's not yet live for our Region.

Thats pretty sweet - now how badass would it be if map campaign AI would actively seek or avoid a certain area of battle due to weather and their troop makeup -Battle of Agincourt
It'd be really cool, that's for sure.

I suspect this and the terrain affecting troop performance might shake up general trends you see among warring states, since I've seen Battania do far better (wrestling evenly with Vlandia in particular, who is losing/retaking Sargot and Charas with the Western Empire) in my current playthrough than ever and the Northern Empire is actually alive with some muscle by 1090. Could just be luck but I have a feeling the weather affecting battles both manual and overworld on top of the terrain modifiers will lead to some interesting shakeups between playthroughs.

Hallo!
Thank you for the release of 1.2.7 really glad you released it to live.
I have encountered a strange bug that I didn't see that it was here in the forum.
I can't choose the heroes I brought to the party for roles in the group.
Is there a way to upload a screenshot?

Apparently friendly fire was switched off again. The most popular official servers are TDM and Siege, ff made them a bit more hardcore, avoiding those gang swing spam vs 1 enemy. Please consider doing something to have friendly fire back on.
I realise a few players seem more bothered by it, as new players keep hitting them. But fighting in a 1v3 when the enemies are hitting each others constantly and just swinging is as fun as pulling a teeth.
We performed a short test (enabling it) - we're looking into enabling it again but not yet determined when it will go Live.
I don't have cheat settings in the campaign options on my Xbox.
Playing Campaign or Sandbox?
But this method opens only 12 cheats. This is mistake?
The number of cheats displayed depends on the context - if you're in the mission (combat) you'll just get two. If you're in the town menu you'll get X etc.
fix the UI issue on MP, thank you.
The UI issue is caused by a community-made mod, more specifically you likely have a .tpac file under your Modules/Native/AssetPackages called XCrosshair_1.tpac - Delete it. It may also be caused by another community-made .tpac so you can also delete the folder and verify the files again through Steam.
Could you please expand on that?
Any possibility to get mods on console?
We currently don't have any plans for that. Even if we were to explore this in the future, there are requirements that make it quite difficult to achieve the same level of modding support as on the PC version.
Hallo!
Thank you for the release of 1.2.7 really glad you released it to live.
I have encountered a strange bug that I didn't see that it was here in the forum.
I can't choose the heroes I brought to the party for roles in the group.
Is there a way to upload a screenshot?
Could you please provide us with the save file where this is occurring? Located under \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves.

The 1.2.7.31207 version is crashing when mods are enabled, but ONLY if you downloaded if from Microsoft Store (Xbox PC).
Using the exact same versions of mods work on 1.2.7.31207 Bannerlord though, if you downloaded if from Steam or Epic.
- and all .dll are unblocked so no issue happened during transport of the files
This did not happen with prior version of the game.
As Microsoft Store published the new patch only yesterday, I assume this is not talked about yet. Could someone look into the Microsoft Store version of the game and find out what is different from Epic/Steam? Why is it not running mods and crashes IMMEDIATELY?

Lots of good work done in the update!

There are a couple things I have found thus far that could get a fix.

Favourited servers on the multiplayer server browser don't seem to save as favourites when you close the game down.
Neither do the filters like 'compatible with module', etc. in the bottom right corner. Would be nice to have all that work as intended.

In the scene editor, testing your map with 'mission start' crashes the editor.
I hope a fix for this is found shortly, testing my maps isn't possible without someone else giving access to their private server.
That makes making maps quite tricky.

Keep up the good work! :smile:

Is there any way to activate cheats on console just I use keyboard and mouse as I don't have a controller and it's not in the campaign menu. I'm on xbox

Could you please provide us with the save file where this is occurring? Located under \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves.
I can confirm it. It happens whenever a hero gets split up with the main party (for example, when your party is defeated in battle). If you make a hero come to your party via "Clan" menu - they will join the party, but will not appear on the list. The only way to fix it is to leave a hero in a town, leave a town, then return and pick them up again. I can make a video a bit later.

UPD. I just checked, and the bug seems to be fixed with 1.2.7.

Last edited:
Lighting is still broken

Been waiting a year for fixes. At least you can now defeat kingdoms properly.

But not worth my time to start a new campaign or custom game.

Any possibility to get mods on console? If not I believe it is dead on consoles sadly.
nah , and when it is a console vs pc battle , i dont know why abilitty to mod your games isnt mentioning , pc wins ... Console always were for casuals , and im owning one , ps5 actually , cant gent no mods on cybepunk , bannelord , nba2k , etc. Fallout 4 is modable , but its locked on 30 fps LOL , no mods allowed to unlock 60 fps , cause u gotta buy remaster for ps5 which is not ready yet , thats what we get bro:cry:
P.S. and playing shooters way better with mouse , it is a reason wwhy all competitive players using mouse , not that crooked dualsense , which gonna broke in 6 months anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting trade XP passively now by just walking around or waiting in towns. I didn't notice this before. Is this a change related to the new patch? Is it related to owning workshops?

I am getting trade XP passively now by just walking around or waiting in towns. I didn't notice this before. Is this a change related to the new patch? Is it related to owning workshops?
Do you have any caravans running? They passively grant you XP. I don't know what affects it (like, their profits or own XP gain or what) but I do know it seems to hit from morning to right after noon.

Do you have any caravans running? They passively grant you XP. I don't know what affects it (like, their profits or own XP gain or what) but I do know it seems to hit from morning to right after noon.
No caravans, just workshops. I thought caravans grant trade xp to the leader of the caravan, not the main character (or does it do both).

Back
Top Bottom