Patch Notes v1.1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

lolololololololololololol Now there will be another bug. I guess you still haven't fixed the multiplayer water sound bug We'll have to wait two years to fix the water sound bug. Then I'll do Chivalry 2, Bye Calradians

I hope that 1.2.0 will be big for singleplayer🤞:
  • Everything Taleworlds announced in the released plans. Including the "claimant quests", formation targeting during battles and the Replay Editor.
  • Fixes for 95% of the remaining bugs without adding new ones.

I also hope that the news of what's coming next will let us know about future content that will give more depth to the game 👍:
  • Something like ships/naval battle/sea mechanics (YouTube link) and/or new types of agents like elephants (Elephant DLC link).
  • More depth in diplomatie, relations, in scene events/quests/city walk, end game mechanics like Total War invasions and more.

Last edited:
I hope that 1.2.0 will be big 🤞for singleplayer:
  • Everything Taleworlds announced in the released plans. Including the "claimant quests", formation targeting during battles and the Replay Editor.
  • Fixes for 95% of the remaining bugs without adding new ones.

I also hope that the news of what's coming next will let us know about future content that will give more depth to the game 👍:
  • Something like ships/naval battle/sea mechanics (YouTube link) and/or new types of agents like elephants (Elephant DLC link).
  • More depth in diplomatie, relations, in scene events/quests/city walk, end game mechanics like Total War invasions and more.
I'd bet it's 2 new armors, 1 town scenery, 50+ more 'fix/bugs' (newly introduced), tweaking a troop from 120skill to 110 skill, and a single 'button' QoL added to FoW.

Was Bannerlord planned to be Multi-generational as you play your children when you get old and then their children and so on ? are is more the family are like extra lives in hardcore mode. I ask as the map gets conquered rather fast really by the ai if you do nothing. If you do on the other hand go to take all the land you can do it all in one life time if all goes well. I personally would like a more longer game with generation after generation. But am i playing wrong i mean it not ment to be generation after generation.

giphy.gif

Manda huevos vol.2

Is TW done with the battle scene? I haven't seen any new ones for a few patch now and there's still a lot of areas that uses the generic battle scenes.

Kinda lost my momentum playing this game, as just a casual, its just disheartening to see the way AI attackers - AI siege defenders just calcs it way off normal and hands the wrong result, amongst other things. Please fix this part, separately if you have too.

I'd bet it's 2 new armors, 1 town scenery, 50+ more 'fix/bugs' (newly introduced), tweaking a troop from 120skill to 110 skill, and a single 'button' QoL added to FoW.

Yeah because the last major patch(1.1.0) wasn't a lot more than that? Jesus you guys are perpetually miserable lol.

It took over a month to deploy just these? What am I missing?
Multiple projects are being worked on at the same time... Most of these small pushed patches are for modders. Sadly some of them end up breaking more mods but it's hard to network with hundreds of modders.

@Duh_TaleWorlds are battanian potato farms confirmed for the next major update?
99 stacks of butter
99 stacks of potato

Last edited:
Reading the threads throughout the forum is really jarring. The community is so unhappy about the direction of the game. It feels like the Devs and Dejan just don't care?

This is a reminder that posts which are nothing more than attacks against other users will be removed, and warnings/mutes will be handed out for them. Discuss the patch notes--whatever you may think of them--without getting into verbal slap fights with each other.

Yeah because the last major patch(1.1.0) wasn't a lot more than that? Jesus you guys are perpetually miserable lol.
If you interpret that as being miserable, sure - I've already reached the 'grab a bag of popcorn to watch this dumpster fire' tale of BL's completion since before their 'full release'.
They don't tell us squat what their plans are or what's coming up or what their intention is; except that 'something' is coming up. How soon? Can't tell. What will be its content? Can't tell. Any suggestions? See boiler plate response. What about this issue still persistent/notified of from 2 years ago? Silence or 'please send another proof' (as if it was only then they heard of it).

This negativity we see on forum can easily be maintained with even a iota of communication - which they've neglected; or they don't care, or they're burned out, or it's just a skeleton crew (Dave), etc...

Hope you don´t mind when I´m answering to that. Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur´s Gate 3 and Rogue Trader. That would be 3 I know of, maybe there is more.
Just noticed you wanted only released games. That would only be Cyberpunk. My bad

Baldurs Gate 3 is not even out of early access and released. Rogue Trader just got a "comming soon"...

Cyberpunk 2077 only roadmap is the upcoming "Phantom Liberty" dlc. As for developer videos, I think the last one that was done was back in Feburary 2022..

At current time Bannerlord is released. There is no announced dlc's, or particular content. Expecting roadmaps, dev videos and such from games released as you would with those still in production seems a bit "out there". Sure, everyone would love to hear about plans for the future, but I'm quite sure they will deliver those when they good and ready for it. Not because people cry loud about it.

Curious... what other released games did you see release developer videos and roadmaps?
The best example is msfs2020. Released 3 years ago. Every month a release or developer roadmaps. Its the only game I know that has so much support. You need to check out there news site, its insane.

The best example is msfs2020. Released 3 years ago. Every month a release or developer roadmaps. Its the only game I know that has so much support. You need to check out there news site, its insane.

Microsoft Flight Simulator was released in 1982, and been a evolving thing ever since though. I played it first on my Amiga back in the late 80's. I think it's a bit unfair to compare a series that been around for 40 years with TW's Bannerlord in regard of dev input, roadmaps etc.

Microsoft Flight Simulator was released in 1982, and been a evolving thing ever since though. I played it first on my Amiga back in the late 80's. I think it's a bit unfair to compare a series that been around for 40 years with TW's Bannerlord in regard of dev input, roadmaps etc.

Dude all you do is try to undermine anyone who voices their displeasure at the patch or at TW.

If you're so happy about the state of the game go play it, or announce it here but quit trolling other people boomer.

TW doesn't need you to come to their defense every single time.

Baldurs Gate 3 is not even out of early access and released. Rogue Trader just got a "comming soon"...

Cyberpunk 2077 only roadmap is the upcoming "Phantom Liberty" dlc. As for developer videos, I think the last one that was done was back in Feburary 2022..

At current time Bannerlord is released. There is no announced dlc's, or particular content. Expecting roadmaps, dev videos and such from games released as you would with those still in production seems a bit "out there". Sure, everyone would love to hear about plans for the future, but I'm quite sure they will deliver those when they good and ready for it. Not because people cry loud about it.
Bannerlord is released. That´s a fact, but can you consider it a finished product? Not me and many others.
Being silent all the time and sharing no information only increases frustration and insecurity, if TW will even finish the mess they created. And people will keep crying out loud until they get the informations needed or see results or (worst case) loose interest. In any case, TW is harming themself with this behaviour.
The people who actually play the game, or are at least still interested, become less and less. The modding community also starts loosing interest, what is for this game especially bad.
Not saying everything is bad and hopeless, but TW is doing themself no favor by not sharing any information and keeping people interested in the product.
As for CP2077. One of the Lead Developers was streaming on Twitch for weeks, answering questions. And the last video was released 5 month ago. They do keep people informed and interested.

Back
Top Bottom