Patch Notes v1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

[ps5] I have had 6 corrupted saves since launch. 2 or 3 afrer 1.0.2. I am worried that the game might corrupt the ssd.

I need a separate sensitivity slider for melee, ranged and cursor. A non linear profile for ranged so that you can do small movements easier.

D pad navigation doesn’t work properly and makes little sense of direction.

Ui especially in overworld size is too big, a slider for ui size would be nice.

Ai has a lot of work to be done. Especially priority and common sense decisions.

Please remove magnetic shields and a lot of other ai cheats. Especially teleportation or tweak the distance and time so it physically possible to get to some you need to talk to.

this version is unplayable, I had to downgrade because of the amount of lag that gave me in the 1.0.2, I hope that in future versions improve that for the moment I stay in the 1.0.1
[ps5] yes, pretty noticeable performance hit. No option to downgrade on console.

[ps5] I have had 6 corrupted saves since launch. 2 or 3 afrer 1.0.2. I am worried that the game might corrupt the ssd.
We are investigating this issue. IT would be great if you can take your time to answer these questions as they are helping us investigate the issue more clearly. Are you experiencing save corruption on manual saving or is it also happening on autosave as well? How many save files do you have in total? How much time in-game were you playing on the corrupted save files?
I need a separate sensitivity slider for melee, ranged and cursor. A non linear profile for ranged so that you can do small movements easier.
The team is investigating this issue with possible solutions.
D pad navigation doesn’t work properly and makes little sense of direction.
Could you give us more detail about this? For example on which menus you are experiencing D-pad navigation not working?
Ui especially in overworld size is too big, a slider for ui size would be nice.
We have a UI Scale option for this. You can find it under Options > Gameplay > User Interface
Ai has a lot of work to be done. Especially priority and common sense decisions.
It would be great if you can provide examples of where AI not performing ideally.
Please remove magnetic shields and a lot of other ai cheats. Especially teleportation or tweak the distance and time so it physically possible to get to some you need to talk to.
What do you mean by magnetic shields and ai cheats? What do you consider cheating? We would need some clarification.
[ps5] yes, pretty noticeable performance hit. No option to downgrade on console.
What is your graphics mode option on your console? Are you still experiencing this issue in performance mode as well?

It would be great if you can provide examples of where AI not performing ideally.
Because the war score calculation over-prioritises raids, you can be beating an enemy faction in almost every single way - more troops, more fiefs taken, more prisoners, etc - but your AI vassals will still think you are losing if the enemy has done more raids, and they will vote for peace.
On the flipside: Vassals will sometimes vote in favour of even more wars despite already being at war with 3+ factions.

The AI doesn't use reserve when building siege artillery to deploy them all at once; instead they build them one by one, leading to them being destroyed.

I have seen the AI in a party of 600 completely ignore a smaller army of 300 which they can catch and beat, and just walk right past it. On the flipside, you also get an army of 500 chase around parties of 10 that aren't worth their time.

Spearmen don't understand how to use spears properly in combat.
What do you mean by ai cheats? What do you consider cheating? We would need some clarification.
An AI faction with no fiefs left is still considered to be "winning" wars, so they get paid tribute by other AI kingdoms. This means even after you have thoroughly beaten an AI faction, they will still have enough tribute money to hire all of the mercenaries and create armies with which to attack you.

Last edited:
We are investigating this issue. IT would be great if you can take your time to answer these questions as they are helping us investigate the issue more clearly. Are you experiencing save corruption on manual saving or is it also happening on autosave as well?
One time it was when I saved manually by using save in pause menu not save as. The game crashed while saving. The game has also crashed randomly on world map loosing 1or 2 auto saves and a recent manual save as save. It just now corrupted one manual save as saves without notifying me or crashing the game.
The second campaign with over 4000 days freeze for several minutes when saving.

How many save files do you have in total?
Campaign 1: 4 manual and 1 saveauto2.
Campaign 2: 15 manual saves.
Corrupted: x7
How much time in-game were you playing on the corrupted save files?
Campaign 1: Current play trough is at Day 2350
Campaign 2: Other play trough is at Day 4242
The team is investigating this issue with possible solutions.
👍
Could you give us more detail about this? For example on which menus you are experiencing D-pad navigation not working?
Smith, navigating parts sometimes it skips over parts other times you can’t move to that part with D pad.

After smelting all of one stack the list go back to the top.

Same with moving troops. Selecting a troop/inventory drag the slider to 0 and select something else. The page scrolls and the troop you clicked on is not hi lighted so I have to look for it again.

Smithing menu. Locked items can very quickly be smelted when spamming square because it is the same key for smelt and ignore locked item. Please don’t show locked items in smelting menu or change the key for ignore item lock or don’t automatically select locked items.
We have a UI Scale option for this. You can find it under Options > Gameplay > User Interface
Thanks I didn’t see it.
Armies and parties chasing very small and too fast enemies. 2000 man army chasing 20 and failing to reach its destination several times in a row so they didn’t do anything for 20 minutes.

Siege towers and ladders. If troops get stuck the other groups can’t use the ladders even though they are not in use.

Path finding is not good in sieges or maps with obstacles (rocks, slopes, hills, water etc.). Not aware of their surrounding/terrain.

Sieges, delegated command I think they change commands too often turning around and exposing their back. Not facing the enemy in many situations. Defenders climbing down ladders to get themselves killed.

Lords making irrational war declarations too many wars at the same time and or against too strong enemies. Not upgrading their fiefs and not managing it or give any garrison troops.
What do you mean by magnetic shields and ai cheats?
Shields act like they are about 30% bigger than they are visually. So shooting someone’s exposed head is not possible. Trying to aim over the shield either pulls the arrow down or into someone else’s shield.

What do you consider cheating? We would need some clarification.
Generally when they have other powers that I don’t have and I have no way to counter it. Some are ok but the teleport thing is super frustrating and if I was under attack I could not have wasted that much time.

A person I spent about 20 minutes to get a hold of to talk to them traveled from Askar to Amprela in 1or 2 days. And other places and it was not possible for me to follow them. It seams to me like when they are in their fiefs they can teleport between them without traveling the map.

Ai build up large untrained armies too fast. They should take longer time to build up a army and have higher tier troops. Like the ai thinks it can use a peasant army against a higher tier army just because they have more units.
What is your graphics mode option on your console?
Are you still experiencing this issue in performance mode as well?
I have always used performance mode.
1.0.2 has made combat performance worse big lag spikes and low frame rate in close combat. Also missing audio channels or runs out of audio channels in combat. Like swing and hit is often muted.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I have not been playing much since the game went live. I appreciate the devs efforts to fix the game's problems, but it's just too much to have to update all the mods, try to figure out which one is crashing your game and by the time you are done, another patch is out.
I know these patches are extremely necessary, but it's a buzz kill nonetheless.

This aside, I was wondering if the crashes related to "changinggovernor" and the other error are fixed or do we still need the 2 fixes from Nexus?

Thank youl

Edit: on the positive side, I just looked @five bucks list of unfinished items and I think I see more green than the last time I looked at it a few months ago.

new updates for public , b1.0.2 and steam.live.test

Im not at home so I don't know how big they are

What do you mean by magnetic shields and ai cheats? What do you consider cheating? We would need some clarification.

I can tell what he means - AI shields provide much more coverage then the visual of their shield appears to, plus they will instantly move shields to block projectiles in an unrealistic looking way.

Personally, I don't have a big issue with it, but when there's a disparity between what looks like it should be hit and what's actually counted as one it can make combat feel awkward to people. It's not too bad in Bannerlord compared to something like... getting old school here but Morrowind is a great example, where you could miss 100 swings at low skill level at point blank on to of an enemy.

As for the teleportation thing, the encyclopedia doesn't accurately report AI locations or at least sometimes AI NPCs jump huge distances in unrealistic time. It seems to mostly occur after they've been recently defeated and are sort of not in the game while they're recovering. But it can be a nuisance to find NPCs when the encylopedia says they should be at one place, you go there, and suddenly the enyclopedia says they're three towns away suddenly, then you go there and... now they're three towns away in the other direction you just came from? Etc.

Seems the hotfix in DEC 7 make the game crash with mods previous works for 1.0.2, did you change something important?

As for the teleportation thing, the encyclopedia doesn't accurately report AI locations or at least sometimes AI NPCs jump huge distances in unrealistic time. It seems to mostly occur after they've been recently defeated and are sort of not in the game while they're recovering. But it can be a nuisance to find NPCs when the encylopedia says they should be at one place, you go there, and suddenly the enyclopedia says they're three towns away suddenly, then you go there and... now they're three towns away in the other direction you just came from? Etc.
It seems that the encyclopedia gets updated as soon as you enter a town or castle. Visit a town or castle and take a look again at the encyclopedia.

- Fixed a crash that a single user reported in 2019
- Added a new weapon that isn´t assigned to any troop
- Added 20 more polygons for the arena crowd (not per person)

y1cl5f5e0ek51.jpg

Last edited:
the update kills my all mods thank u
How to remove this piece of crap, 46 MB of nothing spoils my gameplay, I'm missing the Early access, we could chose install or not.I wish TW would go do something else, go on vacation, watch football, work in the garden, whatever.

Last edited:
wtf is this? Release an update with no changelog, no notice, no nothing and it breaks many mods? goddamn it, I finally got everything working last night and I wake up to an update that I cannot ignore and now my game wont start. I have been waiting two years for a stable game that just keeps breaking.

Back
Top Bottom