Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

They nerfed loot in 1.5.6 as well.
How so? I'm sitting on 1m at day 200 just from beating lords down none stop.

No one else noticed that when you join a kingdom as a vassal, you no longer receive money from them when you don't have a fief and also, you are now paying fees that you had no idea were coming. Why am I paying for mercenaries? Why am I paying some tribute to another kingdom or whatever? Is it supposed to be like that? My income was already -400 and that is just with 30 elite soldiers and then all of a sudden i get hit with a -150 for some mercenaries, -15 or so for some tribute thing, etc. I don't see how being a vassal is very viable. Even when i got a fief that had a garrison of like 90 soldiers, I was now hit with a few more hundred coins in costs. Very quickly my costs went to -1000 or more.
Everybody has to pay taxes! The only point to being a vassal is to make armies (and level leadership)! Just go big and steam roll enemies with your bulky death stack! The more you beat face the more the faction will declare wars so it never ends! Soon everyone pays your faction tribute!

How so? I'm sitting on 1m at day 200 just from beating lords down none stop.

AI parties make less money from converting loot into denars. I used to use that, combined with a clan-only army, to make lots of money beating down enemy armies; it is less lucrative now. At least with a normal party composition. I'm going to give it a shot with pure-mounted and see if I can get back to previous levels of profit.

I missed this, how much did they reduce it? I have seen good amount of enemies die and disposed of 3 husbandos, seemed the same rate to me.
I didnt see it reduced from 10% to 2% like they wanted even though they are battling a bug with it, they had said battle % was to be reduced from 10% to 2% with death from "quests" staying at 10%, however I saw nothing in patch notes that there was a change

I mean, it might be placebo, but normally I'd lose one or two companions in the first 100 days of a playthrough and probably kill four or five nobles in that time. Not only that, but I had a major battle (three armies brawling when I jumped in) and only a single lady died despite basically every single noble (20-25 of them on the field) going down.

Obviously, that's within the realm of statistical probability but I figured they nerfed the death rates because it is odd in my experience. Previously battles like that would have at least two guys dying and sometimes four or five at once.

AI parties make less money from converting loot into denars. I used to use that, combined with a clan-only army, to make lots of money beating down enemy armies; it is less lucrative now. At least with a normal party composition. I'm going to give it a shot with pure-mounted and see if I can get back to previous levels of profit.
I see. I guess I never did it in older versions with clan army so to me this is still a lot of daily money form them. Sits around 7-10k daily if keep on fighting.

I mean, it might be placebo, but normally I'd lose one or two companions in the first 100 days of a playthrough and probably kill four or five nobles in that time. Not only that, but I had a major battle (three armies brawling when I jumped in) and only a single lady died despite basically every single noble (20-25 of them on the field) going down.

Obviously, that's within the realm of statistical probability but I figured they nerfed the death rates because it is odd in my experience. Previously battles like that would have at least two guys dying and sometimes four or five at once.
It's certainly working for me possibly too well.

1 of them died of natural causes, the other to by me in battle. I would never want to wipe out a Sturgeon clan though :sad:

I see. I guess I never did it in older versions with clan army so to me this is still a lot of daily money form them. Sits around 7-10k daily if keep on fighting.
You should pay for your arrows ?. It's irritating that they replenish magically after every fight, since you are nearly invulnerable in this moment when you use a bow/crossbow on horseback.(i assume you play a HA again?)
As a Melee fighter I can't keep up with that?

You should pay for your arrows ?. It's irritating that they replenish magically after every fight, since you are nearly invulnerable in this moment when you use a bow/crossbow on horseback.(i assume you play a HA again?)
As a Melee fighter I can't keep up with that?
I agree, there should be an upkeep cost for ranged units and horses too (horses don't even eat food?).
I kill an equal amount with the glaive in field battle tbh. Bow is the solo siege massacre all star though, but I haven't done that in 1.5.6 yet because I have too many soldiers and not enough medicine skill... what will I do?

They nerfed loot in 1.5.6 as well.

I have read this from other players but loot income is pretty similar as far I am seeing. What has changed? EDIT: I have just read what Apocal said about AI parties.

And workshops were nerfed too, my tannery goes from 400 to 125 and my brewery goes from 250 to 110, only thing making real good money are still my wool weavery oh no I said that, nerf time. But there are ways to make money, I put a top 3 video on how to make real good money and 1 can make 20k-40k in around 4-5 days game time

400 is too much from a workshop in my view and 150-250 looks more appropriated. The true is that it is still pretty doable to make money. I just hope that high tier armors get cost drastically reduced because paying 500k for a chest armor looks pretty silly now that player income is not ridiculously high as before.

Anyway, if it would be necessary to increase the player income (I think not), I would prefer to increase fiefs income rather than loot or workshops/caravans income.

I have read this from other players but loot income is pretty similar as far I am seeing. What has changed? EDIT: I have just read what Apocal said about AI parties.

400 is too much from a workshop in my view and 150-250 looks more appropriated. The true is that it is still pretty doable to make money. I just hope that high tier armors get cost drastically reduced because paying 500k for a chest armor looks pretty silly now that player income is not ridiculously high as before.

Anyway, if it would be necessary to increase the player income (I think not), I would prefer to increase fiefs income rather than loot or workshops/caravans income.

agreed, workshops should maybe give 200-250 tops with perks that increase workshop production included. Otherwise it's too op

I agree, there should be an upkeep cost for ranged units and horses too (horses don't even eat food?).
I kill an equal amount with the glaive in field battle tbh. Bow is the solo siege massacre all star though, but I haven't done that in 1.5.6 yet because I have too many soldiers and not enough medicine skill... what will I do?

yes, one way to nerf ranged units would be to increase upkeep, I agree, player included. And for mounted units as well. I hope this will be a thing in future patches. Just wish melee infantry was more viable

900 doesn't pay for anything man, 2000 is nothing too. Think about it, just my 30 man group which includes me, 3 companions and 26 elite soldiers, is 400 in pay. So that means if I had a army of like 100 or a little over 100 (even if they were mixed between elite and non elite) that would probably not even cover the costs of their salaries and that isn't even to include garrisons. If you take garrisons into account, there is no way that 2000 could cover the cost of a small garrison and a small army. If I am the lord of a city with a couple villages, I should be able to afford more than just a couple of hundred soldiers okay. It is even worse with a castle.

passive income shouldn't fully have you covered when it comes to your army and your garrison. If it does that's a bad system. The player should be more proactive, which makes sense. At the very least, what you could do is prolong your early/mid game and make some money through workshops, caravans and quests etc, so that you have enough money to make you financially stable for the years to come where you roam the map with an elite army. That makes most sense to me of how it should be

yes, one way to nerf ranged units would be to increase upkeep, I agree, player included. And for mounted units as well. I hope this will be a thing in future patches. Just wish melee infantry was more viable
If infantry had a higher survival chance (why... cuz video games) it would help them be more valuable. That the main issue for me is whenever they attack they trade at a high rate. Having very high survival would help negate that, but I doubt that's a fix they'd consider. Other things could be passive bonuses to the party or garrisons to incentivize using them.

If infantry had a higher survival chance (why... cuz video games) it would help them be more valuable. That the main issue for me is whenever they attack they trade at a high rate. Having very high survival would help negate that, but I doubt that's a fix they'd consider. Other things could be passive bonuses to the party or garrisons to incentivize using them.

Well, it depends. A bunch of legionaries are able to inflict tons of kills without getting much losses, and same for Sturgian Heavy Axemen (they are weaker though). Current problem is that Ranged units just perform x3 better than infantry, so it is what actually makes infantry feels useless.

I think that the player should lose units when facing similar or stronger parties, otherwise we can just kill 10 lords in a row (or even more) as it is currently happening due to ranged units, and get tons of money in no time. Same happens in Warband with Swadian Knights, we are able to farm lords there withou any effort and sadly we have the same with ranged units in Bannerlord. I really would love to have challenging battles but devs always create a broken kind of unit which remove any challenging feeling from the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom