Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Workshops did not nerfed but average prices of workshop output items (wine, beer, leather, velvet, jewelry, ....) seems reduced by about 30% (especially at first 4 years of game, then reduce drops 10-20%). I examined situation and found the reason. Dealing with it currently. Workshop average daily profit will be around 150-175 after fix currently it is around 75-100 at early game and 100-125 at mid/late game. This part is so fragile too, easily broken when something is changed, need to check it after every patch. This reduce at prices also effect profit of caravans and players who make trading.

Also I know players who has castles are having problems paying wages of garrison. Castellon Office project will be changed and will reduce garrison wages where it built by 10%-20%-30% (t1-t2-t3). It will help you a bit.
Ill do another caravan test after the 300 trade test

Conspiracy quests : Conspiracy Quests: Better loot to aid progression as it takes time and money.

For my part, I do not see any economic evolution at the start of the game. We start the "conspiracy quests" when we are still earning very little money. And sometimes it played tricks on me forcing me to go back to saves. The "beginner player" could quickly be disgusted. It's good to put yourself in the place of a "beginner" rather than playing "the expert" ...

I explain the problems :

1 - for the quest "caravan conspiracy", you have to beat 70 very well equipped troops. It takes a lot of money to have a troop at this level. If this is to point players in the "right direction to take" I'm not sure that helps. And above all, at no time is it said if these repetitive quests are important for the rest of the "story" or if they are only there to "help the player's progress" including "unimportant".

2n- for the "hideout conspiracy" quest, you have to beat very heavy "bosses". Likewise, well-equipped and expensive troops are required. So, again, I find the beginnings difficult when it should be like in any game, the easiest times so as not to discourage new players.

On the positive side: it makes the game more dynamic, although I would have expected "real dungeons" rather than a remake of the hidouts.

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing a multiplayer game on my own, except that I can't call ohers players to "kill a boss" or to help me economically.. So, it would be necessary either that the bosses "follow the progress of the player" so that it is not discouraging, and especially, it would be necessary that the "loot" of these "bosses" be more consequent to be able to say afterwards "Wow! Super! It was worth it !"

Best loots for big bosses would make these repetitive quests more interesting and understandable. Either these quests are important in a "story", or they bring "fortune", otherwise, they are useless. They disturb me more than anything in my progress, because I don't know if it is important to do these quests or not. And the loot isn't worth it, you spend more than you earn. Real dungeons, and not copies of the hidouts, would be nice too.
to clarify my thoughts, it seems to me that it would take a progression in the difficulty of these quests. "Easy" at the start of the "conspiracy", then very quickly "difficult", until "very difficult", which means opposing troops of a medium level - (lvl11-16), of a medium + level (16-21), and a high level (21 and more) to finish. For caravans, make 35, 45, 55, then 70 troops with the same principle. And so on for each type of "conspiracy quests". And obviously give loot worthy of the "chalenge". They may also need to appear at a slower rate. I have the impression that the "bumps" are very hard from the start and are not scalable, but I'm still only at the start of the "conspiracy schedule." You have to calculate so that the player can do these quests without costing him. We must calculate so that the player can do these quests without costing him if we want it to remain "fun". But otherwise I like the principle of these quests.

It's me or the game take to many time to load a simple battle? I just install the patch and try just a one single battle against 5 lotters, but takes almost one minute to load. It will improve with the time?
Happens with me too, i already have done a bug report.
It happens in a small portion of the battles, once it took 1:19 to load a simple battle, even with the game is installed on my SSD

hold on, what do you mean. there is a connection between trade skill level and income from caravans?
companion trade skill does, but I meant mexxico's comment how caravans are effected right now and I normally do each patch to see how they are running in case they need a boost, but with this new economy I can see their profits being really slow

Can we get some improvements to faction AI when it comes to declaring wars and such. I am a vassal of northern empire and already now two times they have declared war against another faction while at war with a current faction. So they are at war with Southern empire (and losing to the southern empire) and now they decide to declare war on the western empire too?!?!?!?! COME ON, are they really that dumb? I understand if the western empire were to declare war on the northern empire because they would be taking advantage of the circumstance, but why the hell is the Northern empire the aggressor when they are in a losing war? It doesn't make any sense at all.

This isn't even difficult to fix. No faction should be declaring war when they are currently at war. Other factions could still declare war on them sure, but they should not be declaring a second war when in a current war in my opinion.

You see a difference with 1.5.6 with the Sturgians ? I play them and I see them losing ground as usual.

You see a difference with 1.5.6 with the Sturgians ? I play them and I see them losing ground as usual.

I have been making a lot of test and sturgia is now a pretty strong kingdom. Not as good as Khuzaits, Battania though which are still a bit OP.

I am playing a Sturgian campaign right now and they lost nothing and took Lageta within 1 year I think, so quite early still.
if you say it you have a picture ?

I have been making a lot of test and sturgia is now a pretty strong kingdom. Not as good as Khuzaits, Battania though which are still a bit OP.
I know, but Khuzaits and Battanias win always... too easy... Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I've already played this game too much and I'm tired ...

I know, but Khuzaits and Battanias win always... too easy... Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I've already played this game too much and I'm tired ...

As far I have seen, Khuzaits dominate the east side 100% of the time, while Battania dominate the west side 60-70% of the time (Vlandia sometime crush Battania).

Sturgia is probably now on Aserai level, not OP but strong.

Raganvad died on the battlefield after taking Marunath (he was lost soon after). Since he died, it's rubbish ...

Lots of lords and companions die when I don't fake battles. So we have to simulate everything?

Back
Top Bottom