Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Currently viewing this thread:

Gwiltrol

Recruit
Best answers
Hotfix would be great, got a serious M&B itch that needs scratching. Would imagine that hotfix first then patch would be the sensible way around.

Brocephus

Regular
Best answers
I felt like things were getting better in 1.5.6. I'd like to see:

- Memory leak fix.
- More options for mitigating rebellions.
- Deeper relationship building.
- Deeper marriage process.
- Feasts!
- More armor options and better protection from armor.
- Perk progression balance.
- Castle features. Troop training, automated recruiting, etc. Some reason to own them.
- Workshop features. Upgrades. Rebalance.

These are the main things I think of as missing from a M&B game exiting EA. There would honestly be at least another year of feature addition, debugging, optimization and tuning.

stevehoos

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
I felt like things were getting better in 1.5.6. I'd like to see:

- Memory leak fix.
- More options for mitigating rebellions.
- Deeper relationship building.
- Deeper marriage process.
- Feasts!
- More armor options and better protection from armor.
- Perk progression balance.
- Castle features. Troop training, automated recruiting, etc. Some reason to own them.
- Workshop features. Upgrades. Rebalance.

These are the main things I think of as missing from a M&B game exiting EA. There would honestly be at least another year of feature addition, debugging, optimization and tuning.
This would be a whole year's worth of work for TW, nice ideas though.

Noschkov

Veteran
Best answers
Ok, with the speed they are testing now i think we can hope for the new patch today(if they are fast) or tomorrow. Steam-DB looks good.

gfletch

Recruit
Best answers
any idea what the console commands are for crafting? I went strolling through what I could think of in the console (alt+~) and didn't get it. I tried the dev console mod command listed on the wiki crafting.unlock_all_parts and nada.

Cregan

Recruit
Best answers
any idea what the console commands are for crafting? I went strolling through what I could think of in the console (alt+~) and didn't get it. I tried the dev console mod command listed on the wiki crafting.unlock_all_parts and nada.
campaign.unlock_all_crafting_parts

Claude

Recruit
Best answers
Can Somebody tell me what is this ?
Is anybody getting this .is not just this mod it;s all the mods . The mood was created in the editor right now so it should be god but instead is showing me this.

Last edited:

bm01

Sergeant
Best answers
Can Somebody tell me what is this ?
Is anybody getting this .is not just this mod it;s all the mods . The mood was created in the editor right now so it should be god but instead is showing me this.
Mods can tell which version of the game they were made for:
Code:
<DependedModules>
    <DependedModule Id="Native" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
</DependedModules>
Using a more recent version doesn't necessarily mean the mod is broken (so "dependent" is a bit misleading), just that it may not work and that you may need to update it. So that message appears.

The thing is, "DependentVersion" is an optional field. Not filling it used to be fine, or maybe it didn't exist before. In any case it takes "i-1.-1.-1.-1" as being the targeted version when it's absent.

In short... It's nothing, ignore it. Just annoying noise.

On a side note, I'm not sure what happens when the "DependentVersion" is more recent than the actual version of the game. Also modders should be able to set a range (like "e1.5.6-e1.5.7").