SP Medieval [WB] Almoravid golden age

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, a shiny pearl ive found :wink: Nice, nice:wink: Im from Poland but since ive bought M&B.W. i always pick Sarranids or real arabic nation. :smile: Nice team and fellas You 'hired' to this mod:smile:
Im with You with all my hart! Just second ago ive discovered that i must play this mod.

About His name - A.G.A. is a nice shortcut so if i may suggest something it would be the Almoravid Golden Age without this 'for Warband' like You have in signa, or simplier and much more general - 'Arab Golden Age'. ...Even in Your native language :wink:

Cheers! :smile:

The Mod name is Almoravid Golden Age,i added the "for warband" on my sig just to make it less empty :lol: . if i had to make it in arabic it will something very long ('Assrou-Dahabi Al-Morabitin') i don't think it's a good name :razz:
Thank you for supporting

But still You can write in native of Yours under english letters. But thats not for the mod name its for even better image :grin:
But i think whatever You do it WILL be awsome! I have this feeling... :wink:

Thank you.
A little update:

I have removed the map because it was making the game lags heavily, i will try to get a new one.at the moment i don't know what's the problem with the current map (too much mountain, too much desert.... there is no forest and no river..)

Sayd Ûthman said:
Thank you.
A little update:

I have removed the map because it was making the game lags heavily, i will try to get a new one.at the moment i don't know what's the problem with the current map (too much mountain, too much desert.... there is no forest and no river..)

Hmmm... I don't think I've ever heard a "too much desert" lag before... I didn't add much mountains... Could you look and see if it is the same size as the Native map?

What do you mean by the same size??(the same size in the map editor or in the module.ini) by the way, i think the map size can have an influence on the lags.

Sayd Ûthman said:
What do you mean by the same size??(the same size in the map editor or in the module.ini) by the way, i think the map size can have an influence on the lags.

That's exactly what I mean. I might have accidentally made it larger than Native. So could you check it in game/map editor?

New screenshots(Warning, Low Settings):
mb114.jpg
mb117.jpg
mb108l.jpg

And more pictures here: http://img834.imageshack.us/g/mb115.jpg/

eliasW said:
Sayd Ûthman said:
New screenshots(Warning, Low Settings):
mb114.jpg
mb117.jpg
mb108l.jpg

And more pictures here: http://img834.imageshack.us/g/mb115.jpg/

dam those settings are low! does your computare suck or what? :roll:

The questions isn't who have the best computer...But when i'am testing the mod, i set the settings at the lowest so that i can play quickly and check the changes...and if you read you will see (warning low settings)..
:roll:

Back
Top Bottom