YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YES YES YES YES YES

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i love Halo and Halo 2! i also love all the GTA games! and all this talk about how Halo is better than GTA / GTA is better than Halo is complete BS! There is no way you can compare the two games because they are of a different genre. :roll:

bustaballs said:
Gaylo sucks so hard.  It's so horribly over-rated and the multiplayer is utter crap.

****, that has to be the best reasoning I've ever seen. Tell me, did you invent that magnificent pun yourself, or what happened.

As for the suckage of Halo... No. IMO it is surprisingly good, especially because I ignore all hype. It is a good shooter, once you get past the monster plants and ****. But if we are talking games for the PC, I'd prefer Unreal 2.

Oh, and GTA games (except for 1 and SA) are ****e. SA is also on the edge of sucking, but the combat in it is a step in the right direction.

Halo?
Worbah said:
It got a 'meh' from me.

The Russian campaign in Call of Duty is simply so much better it's unbelievable. You get a real sense of immersion storming Red Square, and the sniping and constant enemy charges make it a lot more enjoyable. Halo? Not bad, but could be a hell of a lot better. It's just a bit same old same old, mediocre, nothing new, seen it all before for my liking.

Nak Nak the Merciless said:
Well, anyone who loves Halo obviously has subpar reflexes, so you've got a good chance, oKiN.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but I daresay skill in manipulating a gamepad won't be much of an advantage when it comes to actual gunplay. :wink:

okiN said:
Nak Nak the Merciless said:
Well, anyone who loves Halo obviously has subpar reflexes, so you've got a good chance, oKiN.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but I daresay skill in manipulating a gamepad won't be much of an advantage when it comes to actual gunplay. :wink:

i shall meet you outside windsor castle tomorrow and you shall bring the flintlocks,. if you donot show i shall win by default

bugman said:
i shall meet you outside windsor castle tomorrow and you shall bring the flintlocks,. if you donot show i shall win by default

Your complete lack of understanding of the rules shows you're new to the whole duelling scene. I suggest you read up on the subject before issuing any more "challenges". :roll:

Leprechaun said:
The Russian campaign in Call of Duty is simply so much better it's unbelievable. You get a real sense of immersion storming Red Square, and the sniping and constant enemy charges make it a lot more enjoyable. Halo? Not bad, but could be a hell of a lot better. It's just a bit same old same old, mediocre, nothing new, seen it all before for my liking.

Heh heh, yeah, the opening charge on red square is VERY similar (even the guys crouching in the same places) to the movie ENEMY AT THE GATES. Must have used the same source picutres as the docks (not the hill, but the docks) were exactly the same.

Does anyone just see it as another game to play? The halo 1 control system just showed that new games should have a melee attack and a secondary button for grenade throwing. Halo 2 only added some extra stuff (dualies, though pretty much just a new weapon, is sorta interesting to mix and match on the fly in battle).
AS for co-op, system shock 2 was fun till the mothership, Nox also has a co-op which was diablo-esque, Splinter cell: chaos thory was really neat but had far too few levels.
As For Halo 3, I won't play it because the 360 is overpriced rubbish, so hopefully I'll win a contest and get it.
As for console shooters, I preferred Conker's Bad Fur day in comparison to perfect dark, I dunno how it is on the xbox, if they can get full bot support for 4 players it would be neat to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom