YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YES YES YES YES YES

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyEyes

Knight at Arms
THIS IS THE PART WHERE SONY GETS STOMPED.

I'm just... sorry, guys. But, by the looks of it, Microsoft has the U.S. in its oh-so cradling hands. (I would say Bungie, but it's obvious that Bill Gates is a dumbass who means to use Halo and almost only Halo as their "weapon", while Bungie is just trying to make a game)

EDIT:

I saw this in the announcement FAQ. What kind of dumbass question?

Q: Why is the Master Chief's armor all scarred and dented? What happened to him?
A: Lots of things.

Wow, morons, your armor would be scarred and dented too if your entire life's purpose is to escape death countless times.

As of January 22nd, 2005, Halo 2 had sold 6.4 million copies.

I'd love to look up San Andreas, but I can't find the figures.

Why is it that everyone on the Internet hates Halo to hell, and yet EVERYONE ELSE loves it?

And I hate GTA, it's boring.

This is like some sort of backwards parallel universe. The Halo scheme is the most comfortable ever.
And, if you have an Xbox, you should probably learn to like it, because EVERY SHOOTER uses it.

Halo looked pretty, but I never played it. I loved all the GTAs that I've played (I haven't tried San Andreas). I can remember dreaming about the first one when I was addicted to it (the zooming in and out was so odd).

Halo is ok...for a console shooter. I was never impressed by it. The GTA games are on a whole different level.
I'm more interested in game design and gameplay than graphics. I can't understand why anyone would play an FPS on a console anyway. Does anyone remember when Quake 3 was released on the dreamcast and there were open servers for both the DC players and the PC players?

CrazyEyes said:
This is like some sort of backwards parallel universe. The Halo scheme is the most comfortable ever.

I beg to differ. I found it pretty awkward. Better than many, yes, but still not good enough.

CrazyEyes said:
And, if you have an Xbox, you should probably learn to like it, because EVERY SHOOTER uses it.

I don't have an Xbox, I've played it on my friend's console. As for every shooter using the control scheme, that's why I don't play them, not on consoles, anyway. Except for Metroid Prime, the controls on that one were excellent.

Halo rules, period. By the way, I'll have to dissapoint you. GTA4 will be released simultaneously for the xbox360.

CrazyEyes said:
As of January 22nd, 2005, Halo 2 had sold 6.4 million copies.

I'd love to look up San Andreas, but I can't find the figures.

Why is it that everyone on the Internet hates Halo to hell, and yet EVERYONE ELSE loves it?

And I hate GTA, it's boring.

The Sims pwns it on sales, but then only Norton can come close to their sales figures.

The only reason Halo was good was because it had (and to an extent still has) no competition to speak of on consoles. Move to the PC though and we've had FPS's since the mid 90's. On the Xbox, Halo was unique. On the PC, it became another generic shooter.

Raz said:
Halo rules, period. By the way, I'll have to dissapoint you. GTA4 will be released simultaneously for the xbox360.

Not what I've heard. Not what Take 2 seems to think either.

I... don't think anyone has released anything quite like Halo, I have no IDEA what you're talking about.

Othello: From the Announcements FAQ.

Q: Will Halo 3 be the last one in the series?
A: It is the last one of the story arc.

This is the kind of answer they use when they're going to make another one but be in denial about it.

(in other words, you fail)

Niko, you kind of sound like you got owned too many times in some other console shooter.

Nak, I don't care about graphics either. That's why I play Mount & Blade. You find a game "JUST LIKE HALO" and let me know about it.

Halo is good, but it's way over-hyped. I've played and enjoyed many other first person shooters just as much, if not more. GTA is... OK but for me beating old ladies for change, going on a random and pointless shooting spree and following a gritty underworld plotline gets old... fast.

And does a question like that really surprise you? Stupid people are everywhere, just ask some of my fellow Americans who don't even know where our facking capital is.

Wherever it is, it is a secret underground lair surrounded by evil flying monkeys. This is what my contacts have told me so far.

Well, there weren't that many shooters like halo in 2001. When I bought the xbox with halo I was shocked when I saw those explosions, and bodies flying away. Can you tell me another game of that period with the same graphics and gameplay? And yes, halo sucks for the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom