when entering battle, there should be a menu that allows you to choose map

Users who are viewing this thread

upon entering, there should be a menu that allows you to choose map (out of the available terrains of coure)

it's annoying retreating 15 times so i can play on the map that i like
YES. wtf guys 9/10 maps are garbage!
We are currently working towards a new system where each area of the map is split into regions. Each of these regions will have its own unique map assigned to it, meaning you will be able to use the campaign map to choose a more favourable location to fight your battles.
I sincerely hope these maps were maid made from the point of view of the player playing on them and what would make that experience most excellent.

Not sure if already implemented but it would be nice if battle map Starting positions was based off of both who initiated combat, Leader Tactics level and whether or not it was an Ambush. Not to get convoluted but say you are ambushed or attacked by a Leader with higher tactics level and the attacking force is largely made up of Horseman -they would then start un a higher ground with an open channel with a clear Charge advantage to defender -sort of thing.

Not sure if already implemented but it would be nice if battle map Starting positions was based off of both who initiated combat, Leader Tactics level and whether or not it was an Ambush. Not to get convoluted but say you are ambushed or attacked by a Leader with higher tactics level and the attacking force is largely made up of Horseman -they would then start un a higher ground with an open channel with a clear Charge advantage to defender -sort of thing.
Some of this will be coming with the order of battle system. Certainly positions will be 'accurate' depending on where and from which direction the battle originated.

Back
Top Bottom