What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just finished a pretty intensive month at work. Everything went as well as it could have so I'm pretty happy about it. Though, now I have three weeks with barely anything to do before I start my next rotation in a different function. Going to be  a bit of a gear shift I think.

Is it more intense than my current project of adapting woodblock prints to classic MacPaint style pixel pieces. I might set up an original Macintosh to get the proper experience.

0WCBC.png

00_screenshot.png

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
Because crosswalk genuinely sounds completely retarded.

Honey, get me a beer out of the "ice box".

I hope America gets nuked off the face of the Earth.
HMM WHERE WAS THAT TONE BACK IN 42 WHEN WE SAVED ALL YALL

Maybe in other, less-civilized parts of the US, do people call it an icebox. I have never heard anyone ever at any point in my more than two decades on this planet heard anyone call a modern refrigerator an icebox. Maybe like, really really old people in retirement homes or Florida.

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
Because crosswalk genuinely sounds completely retarded.

Fkn "puffin crossing" tho. It just reeks of bad dental care.

Crosswalk makes perfect sense. It's the *cross*ing you use to *walk* across a street. Many people have yet to discover the crosswalk however and instead are very brave.

Are you implying everyone walks? "Crossing" would be far more correct.

"Hey, mother, there's a crossing over there!"

"If you don't get to that pedestrian crossing in ten seconds, I'll shoot yer nan!"

"Your moother and I first made love on the crossing down't bottom o't road."

Pixel said:
Maybe in other, less-civilized parts of the US, do people call it an icebox. I have never heard anyone ever at any point in my more than two decades on this planet heard anyone call a modern refrigerator an icebox. Maybe like, really really old people in retirement homes or

Well, I'm only basing it on a some old films from the 50's I watched recently.

EY TONY, THE BOISS WANTS TO SEE YOU. EEEEH FORGET ABAAT IT. EEEEEEEEYY I'M WALKIN EAR.

eyyyyy what a these "bazhelz" you people keep talkin abaaat. You puttin holes in my bread? Is dat a hole in my bread?

Back
Top Bottom