What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pretty catchy tune. A classic ! ! ! ! ! !

KWH6xDg.gif
KWH6xDg.gif
KWH6xDg.gif

KWH6xDg.gif
KWH6xDg.gif
KWH6xDg.gif

Friend of mine who was generally a bit of a ****bag and made a habit of tormenting the trans kids at our school changed their name on Facebook and their latest profile pictures are them in women's clothing, makeup, lipstick, etc. I'm... very... confused, and I have incredibly mixed feelings on the whole thing.

Yeaaah, that's what I'm thinking. It's a big mess of thoughts right now. I don't think it's a prank though, considering it's been going on for quite awhile, they completely changed their hairstyle, the way they dress, shaved off all of their facial hair, everything. So I'm just... Aagh.

Evvv said:
Friend of mine who was generally a bit of a ****bag and made a habit of tormenting the trans kids at our school changed their name on Facebook and their latest profile pictures are them in women's clothing, makeup, lipstick, etc. I'm... very... confused, and I have incredibly mixed feelings on the whole thing.

Maybe all the tormenting was all part of an outward show of trying to fit in and be 'normal' to counter their social anxiety regarding the way they felt.

But I'm no psychologist, so I talk ****.

Yeah, I agree, reddit's endorsement of violence against Neo-Nazis as retaliation is disgusting.

Or maybe it's silly to try to judge communities of millions of people based on a few posts by confused or stupid people and trolls.

One of those.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Yeah, the overall response doesn't seem all that positive.
Unless you're on Stormfront, I guess, but that lost cause is kind of a given anyhow.

HXBDTL0.jpg

Made me chuckle, though.
All the other threads got so srs bsns that I didn't see this, that's actually great. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom