What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Teofish said:
What is this Wellengang crap I've started to see pop up everywhere? He can't have a gang. No one in their right minds would actually be willing to hang out with him.

Luv you Wellybelly. <3
Have you literaly been living under a rock? That's been spanned in several threads for pages on end at times...

Harkon Haakonson said:
Teofish said:
What is this Wellengang crap I've started to see pop up everywhere? He can't have a gang. No one in their right minds would actually be willing to hang out with him.

Luv you Wellybelly. <3
Have you literaly been living under a rock? That's been spanned in several threads for pages on end at times...
You clearly didn't notice I was gone for a few weeks not too long ago. Must've reared its ugly head during that time, and since it's been confucing me. Mostly because I haven't found a comprehensive list of members.

Teofish said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
Teofish said:

Luv you Wellybelly. <3
You clearly didn't notice I was gone for a few weeks not too long ago. Must've reared its ugly head during that time, and since it's been confucing me. Mostly because I haven't found a comprehensive list of members.

I've been wondering about the Wellenreich as well.

Teofish said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
Teofish said:

Luv you Wellybelly. <3
All I have to say to you is, you're bad, and you should feel bad.

Sockthrik said:
Well, no. I'm not a UK resident so I pay overseas prices despite being a citizen and will probably end up using FAFSA to pay for the rest.

Ah that works too, I was just confused because to my knowledge most of the research fields here in the US give graduates students stipends (which are still pretty low) but in theory it should cover tuition and living costs.

Nah, it's all about establishing residency first.

I presume it's like the United States, where what counts is that you live and/or work in a particular state long enough to establish residency before you apply to a university program (you attending the university and staying there doesn't necessarily count towards you becoming a resident of said state, unless you also go through certain steps along the way).

Back
Top Bottom