What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I remember that too pissing me off in ARK. The incessant little annoyances like constantly having to pick every ****ing plant you see for bloody fibres to make....anything. Fibre was the bane of my existence in that game.

Teofish said:
I remember that too pissing me off in ARK. The incessant little annoyances like constantly having to pick every ****ing plant you see for bloody fibres to make....anything. Fibre was the bane of my existence in that game.

That's why the devs invented a Sickle.

Also why you can put the gather speed up a tonne.

The last one I tried playing with Vieira on wasn't that bad. But my main gripe is that I want to import my high level dude from my first bout so I won't have to do all that horrible grinding again. Which none of the servers seem to let you for some reason.

France is France, no person can be happy there. You're living a lie. The only happy time you can have in France is when you have a muddy field in between yourself and that countries amphibian residents.

Ninja'd by a fish.

What is this Wellengang crap I've started to see pop up everywhere? He can't have a gang. No one in their right minds would actually be willing to hang out with him.

Luv you Wellybelly. <3

Evilnightz said:
I remembered all the goddamn hours I spent building Kiel on the Minecraft server...and then building the ****ing moat on the other Minecraft server.

Glorious times indeed. Every once in a while I still get the urge to play, if only to try out a new cultural style (the lack of diversity in Minecraft architecture is appalling), but I've been playing for a good 5 years or so, so you know.

Back
Top Bottom