SA players, do you want to play in official low ping servers?

• Yeah, I want to play in official south american servers

Votes: 71 79.8%
  • No, it doesn't bother me at all to play somewhere else

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

NA servers have low population. The servers we have now crash and 6 months in siege is still unstable. This is primary reason there are few players. They’ve done the math and know how many SA copies were sold and how many would be active in MP based on statistics in other countries.

What does it cost to host 3 skirmish servers per month? Your value to TW and whatever value they would gain is less that.

NA servers have low population. The servers we have now crash and 6 months in siege is still unstable. This is primary reason there are few players. They’ve done the math and know how many SA copies were sold and how many would be active in MP based on statistics in other countries.

What doesn’t it cost to host a 3 skirmish servers per month? Your value to TW and whatever value they would gain is less that.
We are more than the NA playerbase in multi for sure more than 30 people I know would be active almost all day if they made SA servers, and thats only the people I know SA also includes Brasil one of the biggest countries in the World... So why Oceania wich has 0 players online almost 24/7 have their servers but we SA player dont? When we have a really active player base, and if they dont want to spend their money for SA servers atleast gives us the option to do private/dedicated servers like warband did ?

It's pretty cheap to maintain a game server nowadays, sure they could give at least one server to SA without even scratching their budget.
I would be way more active if there was a SA server for sure. Playing with 120 ping can be very frustrating especially if you're very bad at the game like me ?

They couldn't even give us a damn TDM server. That's all we wanted

Back
Top Bottom