[WB-M] Cloak&Dagger - GONE WITH THE WIND (Updated 31/3/11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonwolf

Knight
Demonwolf said:
Ah crud. I had to reboot my computer because it had been going haywire for the past few weeks. Now even WB is gone on my PC  :neutral:

I give up. This mod is officially dead. Sorry guys  :cry:

In-game screens.

cdscreen9.png

joshtong1234 said:
Im gonna try to learn after 2 months when its my summer maybe if your mod is still alive I will help you lol

I think it would already be in Beta by that time  :razz:

Edit: Also, could you suggest more factions?

Wow this looks good.  Now if only we could figure out a way to incorporate it into Extended Factions. :grin: 

As far as other factions go, so far the two that you have would both be very focussed on close combat.  So maybe a sniper type character?  Would be interesting to have a really high damage bow with slow reload but good accuracy and about three arrows.  Then take a rooftop position and watch the crowd.  Then take your snapshot and hope you get a hit.  Cause if you fail then you have to either pick up arrows (There won't be many.) or go and kill them with your little knife. 

Anyway good luck and I'd love to help if I can. :wink:

EDIT* I said the title should be "Look Behind You..."  Although I would also like "Aaaaaaaaaarghhk! Mod."  :grin:

phoenixguard09 said:
Wow this looks good.  Now if only we could figure out a way to incorporate it into Extended Factions. :grin: 

As far as other factions go, so far the two that you have would both be very focussed on close combat.  So maybe a sniper type character?  Would be interesting to have a really high damage bow with slow reload but good accuracy and about three arrows.  Then take a rooftop position and watch the crowd.  Then take your snapshot and hope you get a hit.  Cause if you fail then you have to either pick up arrows (There won't be many.) or go and kill them with your little knife. 

Anyway good luck and I'd love to help if I can. :wink:

EDIT* I said the title should be "Look Behind You..."  Although I would also like "Aaaaaaaaaarghhk! Mod."  :grin:

I guess they would use crossbows...

I'm basing the factions on historical assassin organizations... Know of any that fit in for crossbow snipers? Maybe William Tell  :mrgreen:

Heh. Aaaaaaaaaarghhk! Mod (yes I copy-pasted) would be hilarious.

Lord Benrir said:
Something along the lines of ''Cloak and Dagger'' would be nice. :smile:

Added.

phoenixguard09 said:
Yes the Normandy Assassinations R' Us? :razz:

Seriously, I'd look at something Italian.  I'm sure they had something.  And I'm not taking this from ACII. :razz: 

Wikiing.

Belendor said:
Pff how many mods are you working on at same time?

As I've said in the OP, my computer has a virus, so while it's getting fixed, I'm working on this.

insane warrior said:
maybe shoud dark or darkness come in the name of the mod besides darkness where the best friends of assassin's

True. However, we need a name, not just a word.

Edit: New faction:

Frumentarii

They were the secret service of the Roman Empire.

Fall damage is removed! Next thing I'll do is add the factions. I might have to do that tonight as I'm a lil busy with RL work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom