[WB-M] Cloak&Dagger - GONE WITH THE WIND (Updated 31/3/11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demonwolf said:
phoenixguard09 said:
Yes WB does have free-for-all.  Its called Deathmatch. :wink:

And what's CDBG?

Didn't deathmatch have teams?

And CDBG is Comentarii de Bello Gallico, my other mod.

You should make a game mod for just 5 players, each player is a different assassin culture. Not sure if it is possible to have more than 2 factions in a battle but if you can make it work it would be very nice.

Edit:Actually you can just do deathmatch and have all the troop types as different assassin types, silly me.

Oh, I skimmed the post and read troop types as ''bot types''. ^^

P.S: Yes, it is sad that I skimmed such a short post. :smile:

EDIT I: Actually I'm rather skimming through all of the forums right now...

Here's the screen I promised!

cdscreen1.png

Yeah, it sucks, but hey I'm a beginner, so don't judge  :wink:

Did I say screen? I meant screens!!!

cdscreen2.png
cdscreen3.png

Hidden Blade thanks to Thandrius.

By now you would've guessed that the assassins of this mod will be based on AC. Before you go flaming, I would like to point out that there are no references of Assassin garb, as they only wore peasant clothes to blend in.  Thus, I use the AC robes. And no, they weren't ripped. The same would occur to Ninjas, as those black clothes they are always portrayed in are pure fiction. Like Assassins, they'd be wearing peasant clothes as well.

Beobart said:
Please dont make an Assassins Creed mod. :???: make your own Assassins.

No, this is not an AC mod. The equipment for assassins are only loosely based on the game.

PS Have you been reading my post?

Demonwolf said:
...Before you go flaming, I would like to point out that there are no references of Assassin garb, as they only wore peasant clothes to blend in.  Thus, I use the AC robes. And no, they weren't ripped. The same would occur to Ninjas, as those black clothes they are always portrayed in are pure fiction. Like Assassins, they'd be wearing peasant clothes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom