[WB-M] Cloak&Dagger - GONE WITH THE WIND (Updated 31/3/11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
an warband AC mod would be great

Here it is: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127490.0.html

shadowarcher said:
How exactly would the hidden blade work?(e.g fits in hand armour square and turns into a weapon when a button is pressed).

The blade will be a weapon, while the arm-thing would be a glove. So when you switch to HB, it would look as if it folded out.

At least, that's how I'm planning it.

Ok guys, decided that my previous idea was too complicated, so I just combined the whole thing to a weapon. Now I have a problem with the placement.

cdscreen6.png

Any help on how to position it so that it works, or if I should split them into different meshes? Maybe make it as a glove and then add an invisible weapon?

Edit:

cdscreen7.png

Ok, so making it as a glove was a BAD idea. I have now reached the conclusion that it needs to be added to the robes.

Maybe this is not a good idea, but have you tried  itp_force_attach_right_hand  , maybe it will work out good for that weapon? Also try making a "scabard" but in first it wont have dagger, then when the weapon is drawn dagger appears, something like reverse scabard  :wink:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Maybe this is not a good idea, but have you tried  itp_force_attach_right_hand  , maybe it will work out good for that weapon? Also try making a "scabard" but in first it wont have dagger, then when the weapon is drawn dagger appears, something like reverse scabard  :wink:

Nah. Too complicated. Now I'll use invisible meshes for the hidden blade.

Demonwolf said:
Info (What does this mod do?):

Red      = Not done
Orange = In progress
Green  = Finished

-Adds a new game mode: You will get to play Assassination, where you have to hunt down your target and ONLY your target. If you kill other guys, you will lose points.
-Replaced factions: Right now I'm adding a Hashashin faction. By alpha, this mod should have Shinobis and some other assassin factions.
-New animations: Assassin-worthy jumping, backstabbing, aerial assassination, etc animations.
-Reworked damage systems: More damage to daggers and ranged, less to melee, so as to encourage assassinating guys.

-New classes and equipment: Factions will get new classes and even new equipment.
-Remove fall damage from game: What it says.
-Blend In: Town Walkers (aka peasants) will appear in the scenes, enabling players to put on peasant disguises and blend in with the crowd.
-New scenes: Awesome new scenes and breathtaking sights! Revel in killing your target as you sigh in splendour of the view.

Team (Who's working on this?):
Demonwolf - Leader, idea, modeler, texturer, scenes, jack of all trades
Thandrius - Modeler

Factions (What can I play as?):

The Order of the Asasiyins- Based on the assassins of the Crusades.
Shinobi Clans - Based on Japanese Ninjas
Frumentarii et Imperium Romanum- Based on the secret service of the Roman Empire.
Sicarii Rebels- Jewish Zealots who attempted to expel the Romans from Judaea by assassinating them in public with concealed daggers.
The Guild of Bravi - Also known as Bravos, they were paid bodyguards of the Italian noblemen. Their services may extend to assassination.

Fida'i Al-Saqr - Al-Saqr is the Arabic word for hawk. These guys are the archers.
Fida'i Al-Nusar - Al-Nusar is the Arabic word for eagle. These are the melee assassins.
Genin Teisatsu - Teisatsu is scout in Japanese. These are archers.
Genin Kishu - Kishu is roughly translated as surprise attacker. They are the melee assassins.

Polls:
Assassination Mode 3 (10.7%)
Assassins VS Ninjas 2 (7.1%)
Target Acquired 2 (7.1%)
Dagger to the Throat 1 (3.6%)
Cat&Mouse 1 (3.6%)
Death from Behind 2 (7.1%)
Death from Above 3 (10.7%)
Look Behind you... 3 (10.7%)
Cloak&Dagger 9 (32.1%)
Suggest (post in thread) 2 (7.1%)
Total Members Voted: 28

Credits:
Somebody for some rigging help
gutekfiutek for Polished Buildings
HULKSMASH for porting PB to WB
N0ught for Shinobi Models
Tobuscus for inspiration through his AC:B Literal Trailer
Taleworlds for Mount&Blade Warband and Module System

Sigs:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,159148.0.html][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2071/cloakdagger.png[/IMG][/url]

@exemz77, whats your point?

It doesnt mean that mod isnt familiar to AC if its being called with different name or unfamiliar description to AC.

The ninja models and textures are by N0ught, so blame him  :razz: These will be placeholders until I can find better/make my own models and textures.

mr.master said:
Demonwolf said:
N-N-N-NINJAAAAAAAA-JA-JAAAAAAA!!!

cdscreen10.png
And a bit too thing D:::

What do you mean too thin?

Belendor said:

It doesnt mean that mod isnt familiar to AC if its being called with different name or unfamiliar description to AC.

This mod has NOTHING to do with AC except for inspiration.

I'm off for a school trip, so I won't be able to mod for 3 days. See ya!

Demonwolf said:
Belendor said:

Yes, i meant there by writing it. And also Assasin have no difference than Ezio, and Guild of Bravi reminds me much of AC.

Edit: Change the main thread colour, black is unseen.

Belendor said:
Demonwolf said:
Belendor said:

Yes, i meant there by writing it. And also Assasin have no difference than Ezio, and Guild of Bravi reminds me much of AC.

Edit: Change the main thread colour, black is unseen.

Well in that reasoning, you could say that spaghetti are assassins as it is Italian, Ezio, who is an assassin, is Italian, and is in Assassin's Creed.

I don't understand what you mean by "black is unseen".

I hope this goes well. Do you need some modelling help maybe? I think I still have some assassin stuff left on my computer.

I mean change the black-coloured texts, personally i cant see anything.

Also never mind other text.

Lux said:
I hope this goes well. Do you need some modelling help maybe? I think I still have some assassin stuff left on my computer.

Sure. We could use all the help we can get  :mrgreen:

Belendor said:
I mean change the black-coloured texts, personally i cant see anything.

Also never mind other text.

Black is fine.

Demonwolf please remove my models from your mod. You did not receive permission. You should know better. This is the third time someone has tried to scalp my ninja models. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom