SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an amazing statue given the limitations of the M&B engine. Dragonstone will certainly be greatly enhanced by this addition. My regards to LoneWolf1, two thumbs way up.

I have a community event in mind for all of you guys, once I'm done with figuring out the details I'll post it. Probably today or tomorrow :smile:

hi i just see the mod and i like it so much.everything looks well.i look forward for it. good luck with it.

hey guys , if you guess that this mod is amazing ( like me ) you should start to help doing something , scening or texturing , the team members are the best " mentors " that an starter could have . so it isn't so hard to learn everything you need to do . i recommend to you  enter the team .

A beautifully made gloves (still a work in progress) by one of our modellers (Dmitry). He's had enough of those short gloves wannabes in M&B and worked hard to implement this:
VuDc3Bw.jpg

mCRGT1p.jpg

KS9ZJ87.jpg

Art of Justice said:
A beautifully made gloves (still a work in progress) by one of our modellers (Dmitry). He's had enough of those short gloves wannabes in M&B and worked hard to implement this:
VuDc3Bw.jpg

mCRGT1p.jpg

KS9ZJ87.jpg

That looks great. Now take it off and slap Cersei with it  :grin:

Put your hands up in the air !

I think i've never seen so nice gloves in all mods i'd played. This is areally good job. Even if work goes slowly, it's worth a shot.

Art of Justice said:
Finally finished balancing the companions (skills, stats, levels, weapon skills).
Have a glimpse of pages from my workbook concerning that balancing (blurred to prevent you guys from spoilering stuff for yourself before time is right :razz:):
Jsb161cl.jpg

tUkaMuIl.jpg

As if we could read your russian handwriting :grin:

Kaampper said:
Art of Justice said:
Finally finished balancing the companions (skills, stats, levels, weapon skills).
Have a glimpse of pages from my workbook concerning that balancing (blurred to prevent you guys from spoilering stuff for yourself before time is right :razz:):
Jsb161cl.jpg

tUkaMuIl.jpg

Actually it is ALL written in English since I'm working on the mod (doing all the coding, writing all the dialogues and so on) in English.

Art of Justice said:
Kaampper said:
Art of Justice said:
Jsb161cl.jpg

tUkaMuIl.jpg

Actually it is ALL written in English since I'm working on the mod (doing all the coding, writing all the dialogues and so on) in English.

Didn't  know :grin: Soz.

I recently got the Game of Thrones RPG game recently. I think I read somewhere on these forums you wouldn't add the new characters from GoT-Rpg. But will you add the village "River-Spring" Since GRRM basically wrote the plot for Got-RPG? of course now that I wrote that message, that would include adding in alester sarwyck but oh well.

DanielRMC said:
I recently got the Game of Thrones RPG game recently. I think I read somewhere on these forums you wouldn't add the new characters from GoT-Rpg. But will you add the village "River-Spring" Since GRRM basically wrote the plot for Got-RPG? of course now that I wrote that message, that would include adding in alester sarwyck but oh well.

This game implements three new Houses and we follow the books and the majority (if not all) here are the fans of either books or series (that follows the books) where there was no place for House Sarwyck or other ones. This would only confuse the people. If Martin wanted to include those Houses in his books he would've done so in ADWD. Currently we do not plan to exceed beyond the bounds of the books. We need to finish what we've planned and release a beta. Then we can think of futher improvements and developments.

However, I can promice you a few custom awesome events and NPCs and (in future) quests.

DanielRMC said:
If Martin wanted to include those Houses in his books he would've done so in ADWD.

Ah, I see. thanks for explaining it to me, and possibly future readers.

Sorry if that was in any way a spoiler. I just now thought that maybe you hoped to see that House in the books and haven't read them all yet.

Art of Justice said:
DanielRMC said:

This game implements three new Houses and we follow the books and the majority (if not all) here are the fans of either books or series (that follows the books) where there was no place for House Sarwyck or other ones. This would only confuse the people. If Martin wanted to include those Houses in his books he would've done so in ADWD. Currently we do not plan to exceed beyond the bounds of the books. We need to finish what we've planned and release a beta. Then we can think of futher improvements and developments.

However, I can promice you a few custom awesome events and NPCs and (in future) quests.

The game was released after ADWD and Grrm has stated that he will probably mention the houses sarwyck and westfold in the last 2 books.

Ah you didn't spoil anything. Don't worry about that.

Also I know you guys said you aren't thinking about new features until you release beta (for like the past 50 pages  :smile:) but, will you be able to kill lords and major lords and such instead of capturing them? cause in the original M&B You can't execute lords or kill them in single combat on the battlefield. And in the end they returned via either escaping or by ransom, I'm talking about this feature after beta, because I do understand there is a lot of work to be done before even beta is released, so I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom