SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177716.0.html

Good luck  :lol:
lol i see only tro lo lo.
Reservation models which are shown under this reference, we use in the to a mod. BilWit has transferred them to us for use, Moreover new models and structures have been made  :razz:

Well, I used google translate and was quite surprised whent the turkish guys said we don't have a coder in our team. I better go and tell this to our coders  :roll:

Shimmler said:
Well, I used google translate and was quite surprised whent the turkish guys said we don't have a coder in our team. I better go and tell this to our coders  :roll:

Their mod seems likely to die.

It is known.

Rotunda, texture...
mb114i.jpg

mb115.jpg

mb116.jpg

mb117.jpg

mb113d.jpg

Shimmler said:

Deli Paşa said:
Belendor: Modelleme, Kodcu, İmzacı, Logocu

"Kodcu" = Coder.

He is enough i think :wink:

Well, it's understood that English is not your main language)
Let me rephrase my post so You could grasp the sense of it: Belendor said that OUR team didn't have coders. But in reality we have two of them.  :grin:
I didn't say a thing about turkish mod and it's team.  :wink:

Shimmler said:
Well, it's understood that English is not your main language)
Let me rephrase my post so You could grasp the sense of it: Belendor said that OUR team didn't have coders. But in reality we have two of them.  :grin:
I didn't say a thing about turkish mod and it's team.  :wink:

No. he say:
Belendor said:
O mod yalan ya, görürsünüz. Kodcuları yok, modeller zaten bilwit'in. Çıkarsalar bile birçok şey eksik olacak ki bizde o da olacak artı yapamadıkları da olacak.

This mod is dead, you will see. THEY not have good coders, models from "bilwit".

I cant translate last sentence sry

Well, those were before i saw the last progress. So far to be honest, they got more going on than us for sure. :wink:

@Cyber, why are your tits so steady?

Ah about our mod, talking from my view through to mod. It is unlikely living but neither is dead that i believe. After all i am just sorting the lines...I will even be considering sharing our works with you of course in case of leader's permission to the matter. If needed at all...

There is enough place for everyone, don't need to start a "war",because there is nothing to win.
But sure this one look more "professional" than the other.As i always say, more mod more fun.
Good luck to all modder.

Hurleur said:
There is enough place for everyone, don't need to start a "war",because there is nothing to win.
But sure this one look more "professional" than the other.As i always say, more mod more fun.
Good luck to all modder.

Completely agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom