SP Medieval [WB] 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans - La Relance (Hundred Years War Submod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just make a quick personal request for a banner  :razz:

Toulouse.svg

Other ideas involve banners from neighboring countries (HRE, Italy, Spain) and other nations that might show up at some point (Welsh, Scots, Swiss, etc..) but it's not a priority now that the most important ones are done. I'd understand if you want to take a break from banner making :wink: 

Ettenrocal said:
This one is easy to make Seek n Destroy, i'll do it :wink:

For Wyzilla, there was italian lords joining france like Teodoro da Valperga as kind of mercenaries http://jean-claude.colrat.pagesperso-orange.fr/2valperga.htm So why not a sicilian noble doing the same? Wyzilla which one do you want this one ?
516px-Sicily_Hohenstaufen.svg.png

or other one from here ? http://wappenwiki.org/index.php/Kingdom_of_Sicily

I think i should do some scottish banners, for scottish players to thank them for saving france with the auld alliance !
:party:

Nice, thanks for that. If I had to pick I'd actually say an Anjou-Naples brat might be interesting, some lost son of Ladislaus bearing his heraldry.

516px-Ladislas_of_Durazzo.svg.png

Either that or Hauteville, although is that actually already in the game or not? Coulda sworn I saw it in the unmodded version.

is there a rough time as to when we will be able to play this? I really want to play this mod but my french is so bad lol

also can you fight for joan of arc in this mod?

It's difficult to give a correct time estimation, there's not a lot of stuff to do in order to release another test build but I'm currently on vacation and only work on the mod from time to time. I'd say we're good on the assets part except maybe the horses that I haven't paid much attention to yet. Other than that I need to update the noble troops trees and mercenary troops, finish some items stats and do a quick playthrough of the mod to catch potential bugs. We'll post some updates from time to time  :smile:

I'm pretty sure there are some quest lines associated to Joan of Arc although I admit not having tried those yet  :oops:

There is questline for french that makes you encounter Joan of Arc at the end if i remenber well, but however you can fight for her as a mercenary or a lord at the start of the game like in normal Warband.

Seek n Destroy said:
It's difficult to give a correct time estimation, there's not a lot of stuff to do in order to release another test build but I'm currently on vacation and only work on the mod from time to time. I'd say we're good on the assets part except maybe the horses that I haven't paid much attention to yet. Other than that I need to update the noble troops trees and mercenary troops, finish some items stats and do a quick playthrough of the mod to catch potential bugs. We'll post some updates from time to time  :smile:

I'm pretty sure there are some quest lines associated to Joan of Arc although I admit not having tried those yet  :oops:

main reason I will wait for the next release is simply the item background UI fix.  :wink:

but new banners, assets, troops will all be the icing on the cake.

Khamukkamu is the lead developer, Seek n Destroy, bpopa27 who just joined few days ago as a scener and myself, i was working on the mod right now, adding props variations in OpenBrf.

I'm working on props creating new textures variations to make different  style castles/cities:
newroof.jpg
Once i have finish editing files with new props me and bpopa27 can start editing scenes and creating few new ones.

Small update now that my vacation is over  :razz:

9_am3.jpg
S45fg.jpg
CSrog.jpg
lFKKF.jpg
dOG-7.jpg

A couple new helmets and boots added from the Full Invasion OSP, Kettle Helmets from Thick's medieval helmets OSP and a bunch of new variants of new and old items. There's also new prop variants that Ettenrocal assembled and much more! There's still ways to go for a proper release but it's shaping up nicely.

I am interested in this project, when this comes out, England under my leadership will defeat France and her heroine forever, ironically I will be a lady :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Indeed, seems comically :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sincerely I playing with honourable characters but sometimes I go to „dark„ side for my ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom