Warband Native League Season 5 - Player and Team Rankings (POLL ADDED)

Should the list be re-done with an accurate 1 - 100 scale? Small difference will appear much larger

• Yes

Votes: 122 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 20.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

_Osiris_ said:
It's not a duel list, it's not based on rep, but it's also not based on wnl performances as posted earlier because people who don't play are in the list high up :p it's more a "this is how good I'm guessing you are" list. People need to be butt hurt for drama so it's fun
How many have not played? If I may ask? Bomba, Fietta?

Keller said:
Well, he posted the ranking yesterday... So it's normal that it looks like this atm and I guess that it is also why Gibby is asking for constructive comments and opinion :smile:
Exactly, yet again Kellerman strikes with his brain!

tipex said:
Novacc said:
97 Gibby
96 Bomba
96 Error
95 Bruce
95 s0ul
95 Tyhke
90 Cyber

lol
Gibby fight any of the players below you, I guarantee you will lose.
Yet again some people are stupid enough to not realize that this is not a ******** duel list...
I know it's not a duel list you little ****, I don't think gibby would perform better than any of those people in battle either.

tipex said:
Keller said:
Well, he posted the ranking yesterday... So it's normal that it looks like this atm and I guess that it is also why Gibby is asking for constructive comments and opinion :smile:
Exactly, yet again Kellerman strikes with his inferior brain!

Inferior?  :cry:

Novacc said:
tipex said:
Novacc said:
97 Gibby
96 Bomba
96 Error
95 Bruce
95 s0ul
95 Tyhke
90 Cyber

lol
Gibby fight any of the players below you, I guarantee you will lose.
Yet again some people are stupid enough to not realize that this is not a ******** duel list...
I know it's not a duel list you little ****, I don't think gibby would perform better than any of those people in battle either.

Hm seeing how he played versus Freelancers, I think he would. But we'll see against K*RWA anyway

Keller said:
tipex said:
Keller said:
Exactly, yet again Kellerman strikes with his inferior brain!

Inferior?  :cry:

Pretty sure he says that cause he is jealous. It's not Horace who got a 100% bet guessing at Week 3 of the WNL, isn't it?

Novacc said:
Well, as of yet, he did perform better then them, maybe S0uL did better in the 9-9 vs IR, but I can't say any of them played better.

So you do not believe, in a 8v8 Gibby with his team Gibby could outperform these players? Yet again it's not about the sole raw skill... It's about helping the team, and from what I have been seeing he has outperformed these players so far.

I think if those players were to play in place of Gibby in his team they would have likely gotten a higher score.

The thing is that Wonwokie are not looking for the best of the best, we are looking for players that we want and fit our style of play. And Gibby does that, while these other players might not, and if they are not doing like we want them to, they will not perform and we will have a hard time doing what we planned

Silvernj said:
So will you guys lower your points if you lose to kurwa 12-0?

Sure, this list is meant to be dynamic, it's supposed to be based almost entirely on player ability during this WNL. Of course match results will affect ratings. I intend to edit this list every day several times and to take everyone's opinion into account. While I see lots of 'omg player x is overrated' or 'wtf player x is better than player y', I'm glad there are some that give helpful feedback - Keller, Kragen, Horace, Yona.
In regard to your point Novac, maybe some of those inf would beat me in sword and shield duels, maybe not. Unfortunately for you, I don't care enough about my dueling skills to go around saying "ft7 or scared" to everyone that thinks I'm worse than them. I'm happy with my recent match performance, my team is happy with my recent match performance and considering this list is primarily based on, as it says in the initial block of text, WNL5 match performance I don't really see your point applying here.

The list will be re-done as per the poll results and sorry to those that voted against it but it will be updated to be truly accurate rather than on a scale that keeps everyone's egos happy. I actually voted yes on the poll myself because I initially wanted to make the list like this but I didn't think anyone else wanted it, however I was clearly wrong.

Thanks again to those that are prepared to put some thought into their comments and actually help me to make the list accurate.

This list only says that "omfg we are top leaders after 4th week played, let's show people we are actually good." other than it's battling and a teamplay list. If you gonna rate in terms of teamplay, you can't rate players but each classes separetly. I mean you can say that Wonwokie; infs: 95, ranged: 98 cavs: 95. This is how to rate teamplay. But if you say Horace 100, Matafiks 100. That is only rating players more than classes' teamplays. It's injustice to say that Rayden is equal to Matafiks, or Gibby is better than eRRor or Tyhke or Pendragon. It's only fooling yourselves. Look at your opponents and look at theirs. Screens will not say that how skillful and experienced that player is. It's only shows you their k/d ratio. And being in the top is something that you should be proud of, and in k/d ratio being in the top of the frags must be another thing to be proud of. But that's not make you a good player or better one than those veterans.

Guys, please, you played against AP first week. 2nd week you faced us but at that time, our team was strugling; we couldn't even win a single training match even against low tier teams. 3rd week you defeated Sith who are strugling too. 4th week is the only week you faced a proper opponent. And since Tırtıl is not playing, you gain the power of inferior ranging shots. And your infs could pressed Freelancers' just because of this. I'm not saying that you're not a good team. You guys are really good and smart; which led you run thorugh top. On the other hand KURWA played against Fearless first week; which we can say the only week KURWA faced against a lower team. But then they played against IG, Unity and AE and except for IG they managed to win. This is success. In my dictionary, yours is not that big. But we'll see if you can go on or giving it up this week against KURWA.

If you manage to win against KURWA, I'd say that yeah you deserve this. Because since they are in the top-tier for a couple of years and top of their game in this tournament, defeating them wouldn't be something underestimated. And whole community will also think that you deserve these 'ratings' in my opinion. But it's so early for such ratings for your own team. And if you had rated yourselves as you deserve, this drama wouldn't be this long. If it has been, there is something wrong, isn't it?

By the way I might be look like Kurwa-fanboy. Just to clerify, I'm not. But they are doing good which I appreciate.

But how come 100 points players can transform in 90 ones in a week? I mean if you lose to kurwa like that you probably should be rated as other nontop guys. However i think it's illogical doing like give a player a ****pile of points if he played good in a match and then lower it to the minimum if he played bad in another match.

Silvernj said:
But how come 100 points players can transform in 90 ones in a week? I mean if you lose to kurwa like that you probably should be rated as other nontop guys. However i think it's illogical doing like give a player a ****pile of points if he played good in a match and then lower it to the minimum if he played bad in another match.
Dynamic player ratings.... Take a look at this. This is basically what it is. https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2014/nhl-14-dynamic-ratings-update

Silvernj said:

I'm not saying drops in score will be like that, I'd agree it's illogical to drop someone by a bunch of points just cause they played bad one time. I'm just pointing out that WNL results will affect ratings and that the list will be dynamic and will change as the tournament progresses.

Back
Top Bottom