Warband Native League Season 5 - Player and Team Rankings (POLL ADDED)

Should the list be re-done with an accurate 1 - 100 scale? Small difference will appear much larger

• Yes

Votes: 122 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 20.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

OurGloriousLeader said:
Dopey said:
ok well heres this screen, feel free to give me thousand points or whatever, but at least make sure to lower points of all our archers, see how bad they are??
szpQdiG.png

Are you trying to take credit for Hives' alt, Taukkkkikehelie? For shame

That screen was like 10 years ago get it off here

Dopey said:
Gibby Jr said:
I would agree that Rayden is better in the sense that he's talented in the three aspects you mentioned, but at the moment I'd say Mata is a better archer. As an example, yesterday we had a scrim against a Turkish team called GGWP (was some mix of like Belendor, Irsman, Toi and a few others), in the first round we won by killing their team - 6/8 kills were archer kills. Matafiks got 4 headshots, R3D got one headshot and Horace got one headshot all in the first round. Obviously a scrim is not the same as an official match, but furthermore you can see how much of an impact these archers have on our games, literally the thing that allows our other classes to shine as they have done recently.
I mean, here are some screens of matches with great teams, where archers are just carrying.
you say how your archer have huge impact on your matches: does that mean rest of your player suck or what? souldnt they have lower points in that case???

Gibby Jr said:

ok well heres this screen, feel free to give me thousand points or whatever, but at least make sure to lower points of all our archers, see how bad they are??
szpQdiG.png

I think you're misunderstanding me.
One screen of your archers playing bad doesn't mean that's a consistent thing. With Wonwokie our archers often top the scoreboards, I just flicked over to the WNL page and copy-pasted the first three screens I saw of them carrying. This is also a concept you've got to understand - if one aspect of a team is amazing, it will automatically make the others in that team look better. If the archers are able to break down the opposing team and the infantry are then able to finish them off, those infantry then appear better than they would if they had bad archers, because that opportunity would never have existed with poor quality shooters. If the infantry of a team are able to take advantage of opportunities given to them by their team mates, does that not then mean that those infantry deserve higher ratings? Because they work well with the rest of their team?

Cyberh said:
98 Horace
97 Anchor
97 Gibby
97 CommanderSPQR
97 R3D Ice
96 Magnus

98 Napoleon
97 Pendragon
97 Crashday
97 Sebek
96 eRRoR
95 Tyhke

From what I've seen this seems fair enough. I'm not working off of player reputations, I'm not going "Ok, Napoleon 100 cause he's famous, Pendragon 99 famous KURWA inf, Tyhke 100 famous old player." I'm instead looking at screens, looking at how they perform against the other players on the list, seeing how big the difference between them actually is and then deciding on a rating.

I could make a 'accurate' list, where I would instead have the majority of these players in the 80s (these are all players that are in top spots in the WNL, so ratings would be high) and it would look like a 'fair' list, however I know that if I do this I'll get so many people pissed at the fact that "I'm almost as good as x player but I'm rated 84 and he's rated 92 wtf", because on a scale that accurately defines 1 to 100, a small difference can be a large number of points.

Until the assist system comes up (which will be in bannerlord) you cannot just rate people by the kills they get. A cav player can change the game without taking kills. Bumping can be enough very often. :grin:

Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Hahahahah, this list is a jk :arrow:

Tell me what you'd change then :grin:
u cant be serious, can u? :lol: :lol:

Sure, list the rankings you think should be different :grin:
like almost everything xD sure, wonwokie won gainst freelancers, that doesnt make u the overlords of this game though :^)

Our ratings are below Freelancers.

Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:

like almost everything xD sure, wonwokie won gainst freelancers, that doesnt make u the overlords of this game though :^)

it Was quite expected they Will win

Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:

still, wonwokie being overrated as ****

Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:
Gibby Jr said:
Motthe said:

still, wonwokie being overrated as ****

No,haha. They not

Unicorn/Meow (~90) and Cayden(~85) as Archers for AEqualitas ! And Adrian (~90) and LaPache as Cav (~87) !

Some players have a few points too much in my opinion
Infantry
95 R3D Ice
95 CommanderSPQR
94 Anchor
94 Gibby
92 Horace
91 Magnus
- Average = do my math pls

Rangers
98 R3d Ice
97 Matafiks