Conflict Between Server-Side and Local Player Files

Users who are viewing this thread

LLHE

Recruit
Hello,

I recently encountered an issue while modifying the server configuration for “Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.” Specifically, I made changes to the names and descriptions of unit skills on the server side. However, upon entering the game, I noticed that there were no visible differences. It turns out that the language displayed in the game is sourced from the players’ local files rather than the server files.

Each soldier’s skill descriptions are stored in the language folder located at Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\ModuleData\Languages. The language file I modified on the server side resides in .Mount & Blade II Dedicated Server\Modules\Native\ModuleData\Languages

Is there a way to ensure that players can read the language file I modified on the server without requiring them to download any additional content?

I wanted to inquire about the upcoming game update. we find it somewhat inconvenient to download new content frequently. If improvements can be made in this area, I believe more players would be encouraged to join the multiplayer gaming experience.

Back
Top Bottom