Warband Native League Season 5 - Player and Team Rankings (POLL ADDED)

Should the list be re-done with an accurate 1 - 100 scale? Small difference will appear much larger

• Yes

Votes: 122 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 20.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks to Kragen for making a good point and actually bothering to suggest what you would change.
I can accept people rating our infantry and cavalry lower, but the archers are something I would completely disagree on, they definitely deserve really high points simply because they just are that good. Every time we see our archers getting rows of head-shots we always say in TS "if only people could see this", unfortunately you're just going to have to take my word for it, but they are just monsters when they need to be.

this isnt a butthurt comment about being worst inf eu :grin: I only point out fietta because i haven't looked at most of the teams yet, you said you disregard reputations but gave fietta a 96 for this wnl (not saying he doesn't deserve to be a 96 player or calling him bad) when fietta so far only played one set. So do you get bonus points if you play a lot of 2v2 with gibby? :grin:

_Osiris_ said:
this isnt a butthurt comment about being worst inf eu :grin: I only point out fietta because i haven't looked at most of the teams yet, you said you disregard reputations but gave fietta a 96 for this wnl (not saying he doesn't deserve to be a 96 player or calling him bad) when fietta so far only played one set. So do you get bonus points if you play a lot of 2v2 with gibby? :grin:

I haven't played a 2v2 with gibby since we went against brian and thorr around about 8 months ago QQ

_Osiris_ said:

I don't know if you've kept up with recent forum drama, but me and Fietta aren't exactly good friends XD
The set he played against us he did, in fairness to him, slap us around and actually made an impact. If you think it's unfair, or too high, suggest a more accurate rating :grin:

Points are way too highly placed for an accurate rating/comparison of classes

Gibby Jr said:
_Osiris_ said:

I don't know if you've kept up with recent forum drama, but me and Fietta aren't exactly good friends XD
The set he played against us he did, in fairness to him, slap us around and actually made an impact. If you think it's unfair, or too high, suggest a more accurate rating :grin:

i would suggest not adding people who dont play much and add them when they play more, Bomba and fietta are ofc very good inf but they just haven't played much this wnl, it seems odd to title the thread wnl season 5 if the wnl game time isnt a major factor.

Guaccmoleboy said:
Points are way too highly placed for an accurate rating/comparison of classes

I'm aware but as I said previously, if I did it on an accurate scale in which 70 - 90 was the most common range, it's likely the list will be completely ignored due to everyone being annoyed over them being too low. For instance, a player could end up saying this "Player x is only a bit better than me but he's got 92 points and I've got 84 wtf." On an accurate 1 - 100 scale small differences can appear very large, I'll start a poll and if the majority want it I'll completely rework the list and re-do all the averages etc. with an actually accurate list.

People are trashtalking Wonwokies inf because they feel better than them individually. Please duel kiddos  :facepalm: we are talking about match here and if you take a look at Wonwokies infs performances, these guys are good. They may not be butchers but they hold and survive. And since infantry is mostly a support class in this amazing game (archers and cavs OP), this is their job  :smile:

97 Gibby
96 Bomba
96 Error
95 Bruce
95 s0ul
95 Tyhke
90 Cyber

lol
Gibby fight any of the players below you, I guarantee you will lose.

Keller said:
People are trashtalking Wonwokies inf because they feel better than them individually. Please duel kiddos  :facepalm: we are talking about match here and if you take a look at Wonwokies infs performances, these guys are good. They may not be butchers but they hold and survive. And since infantry is mostly a support class in this amazing game (archers and cavs OP), this is their job  :smile:
Finally! Someone who actually understand the point of this list... This is not a duel list guys, this list is not based on people rep, this is based on this WNL performance... And Motthe, be quiet. Last time I checked your team was 14th? Everyone, instead of ****ting on this be constructive, or get a pro analyst to do this.

Novacc said:
97 Gibby
96 Bomba
96 Error
95 Bruce
95 s0ul
95 Tyhke
90 Cyber

lol
Gibby fight any of the players below you, I guarantee you will lose.
Yet again some people are stupid enough to not realize that this is not a ****ing duel list...

It's not a duel list, it's not based on rep, but it's also not based on wnl performances as posted earlier because people who don't play are in the list high up :p it's more a "this is how good I'm guessing you are" list. People need to be butt hurt for drama so it's fun

Well, he posted the ranking yesterday... So it's normal that it looks like this atm and I guess that it is also why Gibby is asking for constructive comments and opinion :smile:

+ I'd rate myself way lower than this at the moment. I have been perfoming really powerly till now. I hope to show something better against AE tho.

Back
Top Bottom