Warband Native League Season 5 - Player and Team Rankings (POLL ADDED)

Should the list be re-done with an accurate 1 - 100 scale? Small difference will appear much larger

• Yes

Votes: 122 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 20.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

xxbunglexx said:
All personal stuff aside:

How is Pegasus higher than Smiley?

Why does George not have more points within the IG squad - look at the statistics that Harman posts + ECS 2

If this is an up to date list, Bauglir should have less points

How is Le_Jonny higher than Maximou? Pretty sure that kid could knock most infantries on their asses
Uhhhhh.... No.

xxbunglexx said:

Why does George not have more points within the IG squad - look at the statistics that Harman posts + ECS 2

How is Le_Jonny higher than Maximou? Pretty sure that kid could knock most infantries on their asses

Magnus from Wonwokie should have lower points in comparison to other infantries such as: Cyber (90) where Magnus could be beaten by him 7-0

How does Ncromancien (He's a great guy but..) have 97 points in cavalry? He's not so good Gibby, I'd give him 89

Well Maximou is good in 1v1 but in match... erm  :mrgreen:
He still needs some exp but it's normal :smile:

xxbunglexx said:

Magnus from Wonwokie should have lower points in comparison to other infantries such as: Cyber (90) where Magnus could be beaten by him 7-0

How does Ncromancien (He's a great guy but..) have 97 points in cavalry? He's not so good Gibby, I'd give him 89

You know George, it is not a very good idea to circumvent a mute with a dupe.

Also, judging by the statistics, you should be rated much lower.

:!:

xxbunglexx said:

Why would you write them to raise your points because of ECS 2 performance in a thread where they rate you according to WNL 5 performance?. But I agree with you I play like **** in this tournament.

xxbunglexx said:

It's rare to see someone speak about himself at the 3rd person haha

Ave Ceasar!

xxbunglexx said:
I think you used to be a good archer from watching old IG matches Bauglir but you're cavalry skills are not good, you're impact is low on Freelancers only because FL are a top tier team

Your FAR from a bad player, better than most -- everyone knows this but the team your in is out of your depth -- same goes for Firu in my opinion, too inconsistent

How do you know Bauglir´s impact is low ? you cant judge that by stats.. there are other things to it like supporting and tactical input,if u judge by scores alone you have not the knowledge to judge anyone
For my part i can only say i haven´t played inconsistent so far, i played terrible so far, BUT only so FAR, lets see how the coming weeks will go ;D

tipex said:
_Osiris_ said:
It's not a duel list, it's not based on rep, but it's also not based on wnl performances as posted earlier because people who don't play are in the list high up :p it's more a "this is how good I'm guessing you are" list. People need to be butt hurt for drama so it's fun
How many have not played? If I may ask? Bomba, Fietta?

on first glance. Oodle too :razz: high points, lowered due to ping which is fair enough he is a top na inf, but hasn't played in wnl so how was he rated if it wasn't reputation :grin:

_Osiris_ said:
tipex said:
_Osiris_ said:
It's not a duel list, it's not based on rep, but it's also not based on wnl performances as posted earlier because people who don't play are in the list high up :p it's more a "this is how good I'm guessing you are" list. People need to be butt hurt for drama so it's fun
How many have not played? If I may ask? Bomba, Fietta?

on first glance. Oodle too :razz: high points, lowered due to ping which is fair enough he is a top na inf, but hasn't played in wnl so how was he rated if it wasn't reputation :grin:

Oodle's rating was based on the large number of teamfights Wonwokie have done vs AE in which Oodle played a number of times - I tried to incorporate as many players from each roster as possible so for those that haven't played or don't play much it's more of a prediction in how they would play if they were put in. Naturally teamfights aren't something with which you can judge infantry play so his rating is probably the only one which is largely speculation. I don't think there's any harm in guessing where he would be :grin:

Guy Fawkes said:
First of all it's not your job to judge people and the team they are in.

Just because something isn't your job doesn't mean you can't do it - is Warband your job? But you still play it right?

Surkan said:
hey guys matafiks is better than leroux

Sure was in our scrim against AE today :grin:

Don't get me wrong, he's the best archer of all time hands down but at the moment he's quite rusty and I think he falls short of other top rangers.

Back
Top Bottom