SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

What would you like to see improved or added?

• Improved Troops

Votes: 186 29.5%
  • Improved Items

Votes: 106 16.8%
  • Additional Features

Votes: 252 40.0%
  • Other (Please Post a Comment)

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Balanced

Votes: 68 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

2nd best mod (after kengeki gaiden mod) I've ever seen good work

PS: how long does the henry rifle or caplock musket takes to spawn in shops

I started getting script errors during sieges about bit deployment or something alon those lines nothing wrong seems to be happening but was just wondering I it was my game or the mod itself thnks  :grin:

Have you considered replacing ugly anachronistic 18th century white wigs (you can see some on the Swedish guys in game) with something more in the 17th century's fashion? May be something close to these ones:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/Louis-xiv-lebrunl.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Bartholomeus_van_der_Helst_001.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/S%C3%A9bastien_Bourdons-Karl_X_Gustav.jpg

Also if you are going to add more mercenaries in the future, perhaps consider adding Walloon infantry. Something like this:
http://xmages.net/storage/10/1/0/d/7/upload/bb0e6d10.jpg

And possibly German mercenary dragoons (may be simply changing and combining some old textures from reiters and dragoons):
http://xmages.net/storage/10/1/0/9/0/upload/ddaac487.jpg

Whens the next big update??? Amazing work on this mod don't let it die (at least until it can't be improved) a small suggestion. I understand if you don't use it but adding the option to make companions lords if ur a rebel or if u have a fief u don't need (like a village u get when u first join a faction) thanks... Even if u don't use it... LOVE the bayoneted muskets btw only thing making me use a weapon that can't be used on a mount, oh and te light Swedish two hander brilliant, if weak, which would be true in real life!! Thanks anyway for making this great mod!

Thank you for the compliments. :grin: But I am waiting for the Fire and Sword patch so I can adjust my mod into it. I don't want to add features that will be added as well, also I might have to completely readjust the mod towards the next patch so I don't want to add more work. But I might be patching it for a better bayoneted musket model, as well as fixing grenades.

anyone can tell me why when I start
War Getting Worse is equal identical to WFAS! Thank you!  apologizes for any errors in the writing!!

Back
Top Bottom