SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

What would you like to see improved or added?

• Improved Troops

Votes: 186 29.5%
  • Improved Items

Votes: 106 16.8%
  • Additional Features

Votes: 252 40.0%
  • Other (Please Post a Comment)

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Balanced

Votes: 68 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Bayonets are one thing, but caplocks? Flintlocks are a stretch even, but fine...
Caplocks however are a good century away. The mod is great other than finding weapons from the future alongside bows and arrows. Why not throw in some lever actions? Just another century from caplocks lol.

@QWW I have followed your posts for a while now,how is your progress,are you still in beta? When do you plan to get the next update? Cuz I want to get a final update and start playing  :grin:

And secondly,is there any way to modify the number of troops you can get in a battle?On the native version it can be easily modified to get 510 units,here I am stuck with 150.

I am still in beta because I still have some stuff planned for the future. I will probably come out of beta when Patch 1.144 is finally released.

Yes there is, a very easy to use mod by Janus . Right Here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193517.0.html

First,thank you very much,second I want to ask you,do I need to make another game?Or it will work with my already savegame? By the way,your beta mode is awesome.

EDIT: I found out just now that this works on my savegames.Thank you again and keep up the good work. :grin:

Thanks, and I'm sorry but you'll have to make a new game. All though I don't encourage it, you could use cheats to place yourself back in your previous state.

Thanks for the fast reply,also I have a small sugestion,I do not have any hopes to be fulfilled,but I think I should say it.After lvl 25 it kind gets real hard to advance anymore,the amount of xp reuqired is ridiculous.And the quests still give you like 500-1,5k xp,except the ones when you have to make peace between 2 enemies,where you get 5k xp if I am not wrong.Isn't there any solution to this problem?I have tried to tweak it,but I am unable to find where you can modify the xp recieved.

Hey just now I have noticed,that I do not think I play your mod.I mean I select it in the start menu,and I can upgrade brigands to assasins,but I do not have any new music,and 5 minutes ago I have been captured and lost my firearm,and also my halberdiers seems to have all clothes on.

And  also lack of new items,no new armours,weapons,etc.I saw only once a new sword,I do not remember it's name,but that is all I saw

Brigands to assassins is correct, the new music is battle music. The firearm thing is odd because it doesn't happen to me. Make sure you have War Getting Worse version 2.20. halberdiers are supposed to have clothes... and the items need time to stock the stores.

Oh I don't usually listen to battle music,cuz I am to stuck in the battle,I indeed have War Getting Worse Beta version 2.20.Than I should wait a few more hours and I will come tomorrow night and tell you if weapons appear or not in the stores.Untill than,have a good night,or a good day,depending or your location.

Edit:When I join a game I gat kicked after a few seconds,I have 1,143 version and I play native.What could be the problem?

yeah,probably.

New weapons have started to appear in the game,although rare,they are there.But there is one thing that bothers me like hell,I have worked my ass to get reputation with the polish lords,to start the radziwill rebelion,I have recruited some,but when I had to share the estates and the cities captured,man our reputation dropped like hell.I have worked like a mad man to build 20-30 reputation with some of them,and when I gave a village to another lord,that 20-30 reputation droped to -1 and more.

Back
Top Bottom