SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

What would you like to see improved or added?

• Improved Troops

Votes: 186 29.5%
  • Improved Items

Votes: 106 16.8%
  • Additional Features

Votes: 252 40.0%
  • Other (Please Post a Comment)

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Balanced

Votes: 68 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I am, I'm mostly waiting for the next update that SiCh said they were working on... if it doesn't get announced or released soon though, I am going to get an update out there.

Epicrules said:
QWW said:
I am, I'm mostly waiting for the next update that SiCh said they were working on... if it doesn't get announced or released soon though, I am going to get an update out there.

They're holding off on it just to spite you.

Yeah, I was hoping they would get to work on it so I wouldn't have to make the necessary changes for an update for time saving.

YourStepDad said:
QWW said:

Source please. :shock:

There was also a thread a while back and a Maxim Suvorov said: "We are working. NUFF said. (c)"

Here is the thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214294.15.html

Yes, but the one million dollar question is working on what?  :grin:
A new patch is good for public relation purposes even it's not paid by Paradox. However it might be too late to regain the lost reliability, I don't know.

QWW said:
YourStepDad said:
QWW said:

Source please. :shock:

There was also a thread a while back and a Maxim Suvorov said: "We are working. NUFF said. (c)"

Here is the thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214294.15.html

I know about that, but I do not believe that, as he probably meant "working on our next project."

A terrible community response, I tried to make him realize that.

Several new maps, items, bug fixes and price adjustments would be just...<3

@Epicrules

When was that tweeted?

IT wasn't tweeted, it was his description for a while. I remember it from the front page of the old "Mount and Blade 2?" thread, which also used his twitter description as a source.

I voted other because there is only one thing I see missing. Retextures. Black millanese plate, black and white millanese plate, blued variants. rusty, battle worn. Yeah.

I havent seen if someone has already metioned this but there is no smoke efect for the bayoneted miqualet musket sorry for my terrible spelling.

Back
Top Bottom