Hi, I just wanted to tell that I really like this mod and hope that the development will continue. Cheers!
DaReaperZ said:Is this mod still alive? It seems amazing. The only complaint I have so far is that the camera is stuck after you die in a battle.
creag said:DaReaperZ said:Is this mod still alive? It seems amazing. The only complaint I have so far is that the camera is stuck after you die in a battle.
I'm also a huge fan of this mod, great work on it!
Awesome new units and items, and I actually love how the economy was changed; it makes the early game trading much more realistic and challenging.
I had the same complaint about the death cam though, so I found a way to get that working. I haven't hit any big bugs yet *fingers crossed*
1. Download and install the Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment mod port for WFaS from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/mods/3434/
2. Navigate to the module folder, probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\Modules\PreBattle O&D
3. Copy the following files from here and add or overwrite the same files in the War Getting Worse module folder (make backups first?)
4. Open up module.ini in your War Getting Worse folder and add these two lines to the bottom of it:
load_mod_resource = Papas_Community_Animations
load_mod_resource = pbod_resources
5. Select War Getting Worse from the M&B loader and enjoy your new death cam and bonus pre-deployment features (need tactics skill of 2 for those, mod options in camp menu)
Note: I'm not sure that all of these files are needed for the death cam to work, but I'm also not sure which aren't, so I just went for all of them. And not sure if the module.ini can just be copied, but I played it safe and edited in the lines.
While the pre-battle orders and troop selection do work, some of the other features for PBOD do not, like the extra formations and the horse whistling etc (at least for me), but that probably isn't such a bad thing because apparently a lot of these features were bugged anyway when it was ported over to WFaS from Warband.
Now I just need to get that sweet classical music from Napoleonic Wars plugged in and I'm basically playing NW singleplayer! Enjoy!
YourStepDad said:FTorres said:
If you think they are necessary you know nothing of this era. They simply didn't exist at the time. Might as well put them in a medieval game, eh?
ModestyBlaise said:Removing the Henry rifle was a mistake. Also i have noticed that my Bayoneted wheellock musket looks like a Martin Henry rifle.
Also, does anyone know where i can get a good weapon mod? Like Henry rifle or some other fun weapon?
ModestyBlaise said:I have only one problem with this mod. All the new cool items that are listed in the description are unfortunatley nowhere to be found. I have found one bayoneted wheellock musket and one kings sword. That is all. And i have searched markets all over the map.