[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Recklessdvo

Reason: To play my most anticipated game of the last few years. I have not been one of the negatives QQing about how long this game has taken. I want to help make this game the masterpiece that I know it will be.

I have about 550 hours between Warband and Fire & Sword, a lot of which is multiplayer.

Thank you for your consideration
Even if I don't get closed beta I will continue to wait eagerly

As if anyone's primary motivation is actual playtesting
I'm sure there will be notepads ready :lol:

I want the game to be good so now I'm actively a part of the development process, send key :party:

Hahah hope this actually works!

I tested the closed-beta for Warband back in the day! Would love to do the same for Bannerlord!
Any of that original crew still here? Give a shout-out!

ha... I dont think this is gonna work, but meh... fun to play. 

Pick me:  Im one of the oldest and more active member in the steam forum. Always alert against cheap trolls, and dumb conspiracy tellers.
I have also experience on combat balancing (old game named Ultima Online, in 2 private servers, developed a custom combat system on one) 
and i am a game developer student.  (among other coding related disciplines).

Im not interested on just "play" the beta but im really interested on problems hunting.  I dont care win every combat engaged, i will be there for being cuted, pierced, and hammered to death in benefit of the cience. 

Who am i? Well my nickname will speak for itself if you follow steam forums. 

i had another account from 2016 (Rollo.TheWarrior) but i dont know the pass nor the registered email to recover it.

Name:Reichsritter
Reason: I'm nearing 2500 hours in M&B and I've played since 2011, pls Taleworlds, pls.

Papa Callum bless this post

Nickname: xdj1nn (but I rarely use it)

Reason: I mourn&wait: bannerwhen; nitpickery, salty, partial degree in Game Development, experience playing most of the popular WB mods, I have tons of freetime (atm), my rib hurts due to my last Jiu-Jitsu class, I've had a cat and I have a dog, countless hours wasted in Warband (754 since steam started counting), own the game for over a decade, have meddled to some degree modding it, experienced player in countless games (the whole TES series, ME series up to ME3, Dragon Age series, chivalry, war of the roses, KCD, Star Wars Jedi Academy for a few years, had professional experience as a CSGO player, I've learned DOTA during College due to friends, chess, Pirate roulette, I've owned a boglin! Experienced in cowboys and indians. To name a few); Finally, I don't really care if I am picked or not  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a archer and I sometimes use 1 handed shield and sword but I play archer most of the time and I have 6000 hours in singleplayer mods and around 300 in multiplayer. Can I please play bannerlord?

M4A1 said:
I am a archer and I sometimes use 1 handed shield and sword but I play archer most of the time and I have 6000 hours in singleplayer mods and around 300 in multiplayer. Can I please play bannerlord?
Of course you can!  once it get released and while you buy it,  you can. 
The Closed Beta is NOT bannerlords.  it is just a combat testing with peopple OUTSIDE TW :party:

Name:ZamanYolcusu

Reason:I have 700 Hours {in steam only 200 because i mostly play when i am out of town without internet)
I still believe Bannerlord and defending game versus some idiots who say bannerlord will be trash.
And last and most important reason is ARMAĞAN ABİ BİZİ TULGA YA GÖTÜR

Name: Nixter
Reason: I know enough this game already(meaning warband).I played many times before , played many mods before and vanilla, expert in one handed and shield and two handed weapons , throwing weapons , horse archery.

Name: Juve
Reason: I own more than 20 swords, blades, katanas, and a chef knife, so I have expert knowledge of weapons and how to apply them REALISTICALLY which is what matters MOST in video games

There is no other option, really.

Name: Jancnahn
Reason: Probably the only remaining active Warband streamer in Korea. Makes analysis videos on Bannerlord news. My channel has grown rapidly since I made a series of Bannerlord news during the last Gamescom. Understands deep mechanics of Warband melee combat and economics. Loves Warband and the angry community. 3000+ play hours if it matters here ;p

Back
Top Bottom