Resolved Unable to change clan banner to different color background

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: After leaving the Aserai faction to form my own kingdom, my banner stayed the same, but when I edit the banner colors, it does not give me an option to change the background anymore. It is still the Aserai colors.
How to Reproduce
: This happened after leaving the Aserai kingdom and taking their only settlement left.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Garontor Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.4.1.232571
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs
:
GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 8GB (SUPER)
CPU: Intel i7 9700k
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Pro Wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial 500GB SSD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description.
I uploaded my game save to the upload.taleworlds.com, but it didn't provide me a link.

Hi, can you upload again? Before uploading your save file, please put this thread's link in the description text box at upload.taleworlds.com so I can identify your save file.
Shoot, shoot, shoot! I think I might have accidentally overwritten the save file that had this problem. If it helps with anything, I left Southern Kingdom and Vlandia on another save file and it didn't do the same thing. I was able to change my flag's background color. Maybe it's just isolated to Aserai that have this problem?

Hi, can you upload again? Before uploading your save file, please put this thread's link in the description text box at upload.taleworlds.com so I can identify your save file.

I just noticed that when you leave any kingdom and then start your own, changing the background of your banner disappears. However, if you leave a kingdom and then change your banner background before you start your own, it seems to be fine. I re-uploaded the save file.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom