• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

/points at Vader

168scvd.png

2qvwq3m.png

Weaver said:
Tralfaz said:
2qvwq3m.png
Agronom? looks like GetAssista crammed a fair amount of easter eggs in this mod. :grin:
He did and so did the rest of the team. It's funny what people do when they are momentarily bored.
One that got removed:
During the quest for Treebeard, the tree-chopping orcs were first reciting the Monthy Python lumberjack song. Luckily, that was promptly replaced with proper orc dialog. :smile:
And the rest of them are still out there.

MadVader said:
Weaver said:
Tralfaz said:
2qvwq3m.png
Agronom? looks like GetAssista crammed a fair amount of easter eggs in this mod. :grin:
He did and so did the rest of the team. It's funny what people do when they are momentarily bored.
One that got removed:
During the quest for Treebeard, the tree-chopping orcs were first reciting the Monthy Python lumberjack song. Luckily, that was promptly replaced with proper orc dialog. :smile:
And the rest of them are still out there.
/Doesn't get the Agronom reference  :neutral:

What do you mean, "Luckily"?  :razz:

I'm totally hooked up with the mod, amazing work. Only gripe is the fact that dwarves feel unplayable to me because of the camera, but it can't be helped. Still, made an Uruk of mordor and having a great time, props to the team.

D'Sparil said:
I'm totally hooked up with the mod, amazing work. Only gripe is the fact that dwarves feel unplayable to me because of the camera, but it can't be helped. Still, made an Uruk of mordor and having a great time, props to the team.
Thought about that myself when I was starting a dwarf and remembered about Rubik's (I think it was his) script for adjustable camera. Never tried it with TLD, though.

Not sure if it's compatible anyway, MadVader or GetAssista are to answer that, I guess, but it could be of some help. It was for me in all Vanilla based mods - got it to isometric view of the character  :lol: Of course, there's the con that when indoors the camera shows skyboxes, but that's easily adjustable.

I've tried it with other mods and it worked fine but...Well, I think we can all agree this is no ordinary mod - script conflicts may happen.

Anyhow, here it's how it's done if you're interested in trying out yourself:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,95149.msg2461321.html#msg2461321

As always, backing up regular TLD folder is advised.

Geren said:
Anyhow, here it's how it's done if you're interested in trying out yourself:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,95149.msg2461321.html#msg2461321

As always, backing up regular TLD folder is advised.

What you suggest is only viable for someone with access to the mod's source files.

Ah, yes...Bummer. I knew that, but for some reason I just realized it when you mentioned it... :???: Haven't touched M&B modding for quite a while, so some details of the process have become a bit rusty, obviously (not that I was ever too good at it anyway).

Well, I'll take the opportunity to suggest it to the coders as a possible solution, if they're even looking for one, though I'm sure GetAssista 's already familiar with it, since I've bothered him with making it work for some time before.

this is absolutely not ment negatively, i know its beta ^^

are orcs, (like gundabad) going to be increased in numbers? I know they are ment to be fodder, but its just way to easy to pwn them as elves. They are in parties 3 times my size and I barely lose any men. I play without cheats at maxed difficulty possible (without using battle sizer).

Wish I could use Battlesizer, I keep crashing, with the 3.1 patched version, battle size at 300 now.  Haven't had this problem before.  :mad:  Was in a siege with a 400 Battlesize, but as soon as I turned, and got a lot of NPCs on-screen, POW!  Crash.

This may be asking a bit much or maybe not but will there be more armours/clothes in the mod in the next release,such as Boromir's armour...
http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/a/ae/Boromir34_b.jpg

And I assume you know there's a problem in giving away troops to reinforce garrison's,and if you don't now you do.
I mean when they say I'll check the troop roster but you can't do anything from there.

manekemaan said:
are orcs, (like gundabad) going to be increased in numbers? I know they are ment to be fodder, but its just way to easy to pwn them as elves. They are in parties 3 times my size and I barely lose any men. I play without cheats at maxed difficulty possible (without using battle sizer).

We're working on balancing playability, yes. Size of parties, troop stats, weapon stats, all are being examined and tweaked.

jezza93 said:
This may be asking a bit much or maybe not but will there be more armours/clothes in the mod in the next release,such as Boromir's armour...
http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/a/ae/Boromir34_b.jpg

No. Not only is there no real need for it, but we're pretty much at the top of the item limit of M&B. If anything will be added, it will be something we consider essential.

And I assume you know there's a problem in giving away troops to reinforce garrison's,and if you don't now you do.

Thank you. We know. Always better to check the bug reporting thread mentioned in the first post here, if the bug has been reported before.

Will this be getting its own subforum with all the other big mods like SoD, Secession, etc.?

Also, should I post screenshots in this thread, or is there another better suited to that?

Back
Top Bottom