Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Angry Newbie said:
This is exactly what im going to do when i get home from my haunted house.

Hehe, since this came just after Northcott's answer I understood your reply that you'd go home and sshoot coffee out of your nose.  :lol:

Bravo gentlemen. Although I must admit my first thought was "April Fools is no where near this time of year, right?"

Congratulations and I'm sure you'll all soon be enjoying the fresh air again. Please don't feel rushed to release a bug fix, I think I speak for us all when I say that this release will almost certainly hold us at bay for a few months. Can't wait to see how this ***** turns out! Thanks for all the time and effort, its vastly appreciated, a shame AW isn't around to partake in the happy times.

Particulary in Russia Old church language always was church language (like latin in the West). Was never spoken by people. Only ortodox monks used it to write religious texts.

No, as we have said all along, our mod will be in Old Church Slavonic only, due to the strong Slavic representation among the modders.
[/quote]

Exellent I supposed being raised an Old Believer will have some value after all!

Thanks Team TLD....this week has been a good one.

To...the rest of you all. Happy Friday....ya bums!!!...................... :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom