• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey again me  :smile: , does someone know why after I press backspace, and after exiting that ''formation menu'' or whatever it is, my game starts lagging and further more I can't use Backspace again to open same menu and general game log dissappears (eg. you paid for accomodation on world map, ingame eg. 1 soldier killed another one).

Nobody has any idea about my issue ? am I the only one getting it ?

I'm lately very obsessed with the mod, at my previous games, I didn't played for long, now I played pretty longer and discovered many interesting stuff. I don't care about Bannerlord I wish someone could just polish this mod, with these features an awesome Silmarillion version could be made as well.

after the rider of the warg has been killed the wargs become hostile to my party,i need a fix cause now i have to kill all the wargs ahh
i play as isengard and they didnt do that before

Inanch-Bilge said:
I think thats intentional.
yeah but before the wargs didnt charged me troops only the enemy troops and i didnt had to kill them,now i kill the rohans troops but i have to chase all the wargs to kill them

Wargs are vicious creatures. I can picture them going postal on their own side if their handler is not there to restrain them, so even if it is unintentional is still immersive.  :twisted:

HoJu said:
Wargs are vicious creatures. I can picture them going postal on their own side if their handler is not there to restrain them, so even if it is unintentional is still immersive.  :twisted:
yeah but i think they aren't hostile to the enemy only to me

How  is gonna happen in the game ? like are we gonna decrease their strenght to a certain number ?

If so, doesn't sounds easy, as other retards just keep wandering around and not attacking them at all.

Once a faction is spent and wavering, they become siege targets. But I think the other factions only attack or besiege the greatest threat against themselves, not sure on that, (ie, how siege targets are chosen).

Back
Top Bottom